Subject: bug#10751: 24.0.93; BCC in Gnus isn't working

From: "Stephen Berman" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Feb 2012 22:10:19 +0100

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 21:52:23 +0100 Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> "Stephen Berman" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> ... Yes, it's exactly as in my OP.  So it's not a Gnus but a Message
>> mode bug. 
>
> I've just tried this (emacs -Q, `C-x m', added a Bcc header), and the
> message seems to have been sent to both the To and the Bcc addresses.
          ?????
          Why are you in doubt?

> So I'm not able to reproduce this bug.
>
> This is with the current Emacs 24 trunk, but I don't think there's been
> any changes in this dept since 24.0.93.

I tested with a build from Bzr-107164, this morning's trunk.  Could this
have something to do with the SMTP server?  Though BCC worked with this
server six months ago...  Is there anything you can think of that I can
try to debug this?

Steve Berman