Subject: bug#10742: further information

From: Alírio Eyng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:48:29 +0000

>> I tried this parameters to "./configure" individually and a few combinations:
>Which exact combination led to the failures you pasted below?
Trying to explain better:
First I tried the default procedure(./configure;make;make install),
this lead to an error like that while I trying opening the program.
Second I tried others sources (snapshot,git), and I get the same error.
Trying to isolate the problem I used the parameters and in all
attempts I get an error alike except for 2 pararmeters
(--disable-posix --disable-regex), which throwed error during the
compilation. Then trying these parameters again will don't solve my
problem.

bash-4.1# grep ^host= config.log
host='i686-pc-linux-gnu'

bash-4.1# grep ^ac_cv_libunistring_with_iconv_support config.log
ac_cv_libunistring_with_iconv_support=yes

bash-4.1# grep ^ICONV_H config.log
ICONV_H='iconv.h'

bash-4.1# locale
LANG=en_US
LC_CTYPE="en_US"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US"
LC_TIME="en_US"
LC_COLLATE=C
LC_MONETARY="en_US"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US"
LC_PAPER="en_US"
LC_NAME="en_US"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US"
LC_ALL=