Subject: 24.0.93; Gnus splash screen with white boxes on a black background

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:56:26 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

This is a funny bug, setup emacs with a black background and eval the
following in the scratch buffer:

(gnus-splash)

The picture is completely messed up with white boxes. It's a regression,
it worked fine with 92. I have attached a picture since it's difficult
to explain.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.93.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, NS apple-appkit-824.48)
 of 2012-02-02 on mac.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.824
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/Users/ivan/emacs-bzr' '--with-ns' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n <tab> <return> <tab> M-i n C-n C-n C-p <return> 
C-p <return> S V C-n C-n C-n C-n M-j k Y u p C-a C-l 
C-n C-e SPC i t SPC d o e s SPC t h e SPC r i g h t 
SPC t h i n g SPC <return> <return> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> , SPC t h a n k s ! C-c C-c y <return> 
C-g C-g C-g C-c C-c n C-g C-g C-c C-c y <M-backspace> 
g <return> n SPC C-p <return> C-x C-f <backspace> s 
r c <return> e m <return> s r <return> n s t C-n <return> 
C-] > <backspace> ESC > C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p M-v M-v M-v M-1 
M-v M-v C-v C-v C-v C-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v 
M-v M-v C-v C-v M-v M-v M-v M-i n s c q C-p C-p C-p 
<return> q q M-i n C-g C-g q M-x g n u s - s p l C-g 
M-k h C-g C-g M-x i v a n - C-g M-k h f i v a n - g 
n u s <return> C-o <tab> <return> M-1 C-v C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f M-. C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f M-. C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w C-x b s SPC <backspace> c <return> 
( g n u s - s p l a s h ) M-j M-j M-x r e p o <backspace> 
o r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Saving file /Users/ivan/dyn/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /Users/ivan/dyn/.newsrc.eld
Saving /Users/ivan/dyn/.newsrc.eld...done
Quit [3 times]
Type M-1 to delete the help window.
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
uncompressing gnus.el.gz...done
uncompressing gnus-start.el.gz...done
Mark set
t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/whitespace
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/time
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-special-blocks hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-pcomplete hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-odt hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-lparse hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-shen hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-scheme hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-plantuml hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-picolisp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-org hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-maxima hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lisp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lilypond hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ledger hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-js hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-java hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-fortran hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-calc hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-awk hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/appt
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.93/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug jka-compr whitespace icomplete nnagent cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message sendmail cookie1 guess-lang gnus-fun
mule-util sort smiley ansi-color gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-dup qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic pop3 nndraft nnmh
nnml nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils bookmark image-file
org-capture org-mks japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail ido uniquify
help-mode view debug network-stream auth-source eieio assoc gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls erc-ring erc-netsplit
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-log erc-track
erc-match erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat thingatpt pp init appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso paren
eldoc tabify org-drill org-learn org-id vc-git autoinsert org-wl org-w3m
org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html
format-spec org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
xcscope ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org
ivan-newsticker newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse ivan-message
ivan-japanese ivan-gnus ivan-french easy-mmode ivan-english ivan-emms
ivan-elim elim browse-url cl ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb bbdb-com
mailabbrev bbdb timezone auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
tex-site ring caps-mode ivan-common-code saveplace time fuzzy byte-opt
warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp regexp-opt rx cus-edit
easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro
ivan-fun find-func advice help-fns advice-preload ivan-face ivan-load
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)