Subject: 24.0.92; Can't set japanese font with cocoa

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 19:54:59 +0100

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

- write some japanese on the scratch buffer
- for example C-\
- select japanese-input
- type "ai"
- space and enter
- C-x u = shows which font is used to display the japanese character
- Now go to the menu -> Options -> Set default font
- Select a different font

The character remains the same. The default is ugly. I have attached a
screen shot. The character in emacs should be the same as text edit
below.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, NS apple-appkit-824.48)
 of 2011-12-01 on mac.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.824
configured using `configure  '--with-ns' 'CFLAGS=-g''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-p C-p C-p C-o M-1 C-v M-i a f C-x b a g C-g M-i a 
C-x b * b <return> C-n C-n C-s j o b u <backspace> 
<backspace> u b C-a M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v M-v 
M-v M-v C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-p C-p C-p d y C-v C-v n n n n p n n n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n <down> n n n <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-movement> <mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> M-x o r g 0 <backspace> = <backspace> - v 
e r <return> C-s j o u b e C-s C-a n p n p n p n p 
n p n p n p n p n p n p n p n p n p n p n p n p n n 
p p n n p p p n n n p p n n n p p p n n n p p p n p 
n p p n n p p p n n n p n p n p n p n p p n n n n p 
p p n n p p <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-x b # e m <return> d o e s SPC e a <backspace> 
m a c s SPC b u g SPC s y s t e m SPC t a k e C-a a 
C-k M-x r e p C-g <backspace> M-x r e p o <tab> e <backspace> 
r t <tab> b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
delete this phone field (of Yann Cochard)? (y or n)  y
Auto-saving...done
Org-mode version 7.8.02
Mark saved where search started
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process [american] ...
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/whitespace
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/time
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-special-blocks hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-pcomplete hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-scheme hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-plantuml hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-org hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-maxima hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lisp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lilypond hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ledger hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-js hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-java hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-calc hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-awk hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/appt
/Users/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /Users/ivan/src/emacs-24.0.92/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug icomplete mailalias smtpmail newcomment bbdb-message
sendmail cookie1 gnus-fun swbuff tmm electric w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session w3m-search ps-bdf ps-mule ps-print ps-def lpr autoarg
allout-widgets allout add-log informat info apropos descr-text ja-dic
multi-isearch ido uniquify flow-fill smiley ansi-color gnus-cite
bookmark image-file org-capture org-mks mule-util sort w3m-form
w3m-symbol w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired-x dired w3m-hist
w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util qp
mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic
pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua netrc
gnutls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime
smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail help-mode view network-stream
auth-source eieio assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
starttls tls erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-join erc-log erc-track erc-match erc-spelling flyspell
ispell erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp init appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso server paren eldoc tabify org-drill
org-learn org-id vc-git autoinsert org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html format-spec
org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs xcscope ivan-w3m
ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker
newst-backend xml derived ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-gnus
ivan-french easy-mmode ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim elim browse-url
cl ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb bbdb-com mailabbrev bbdb timezone
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup tex-site ring caps-mode
ivan-common-code saveplace time fuzzy byte-opt warnings bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp regexp-opt rx cus-edit easymenu cus-start
cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func
advice help-fns advice-preload ivan-face ivan-load time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind ns
multi-tty emacs)