Subject: bug#10680: closed (Re: bug#10680: 24.0.92; errors in credits in gdb-mi.el)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:45:02 +0000

Your bug report

#10680: 24.0.92; errors in credits in gdb-mi.el

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10680: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10680
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10680: 24.0.92; errors in credits in gdb-mi.el
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:44:13 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.0.94

OK.

Subject: 24.0.92; errors in credits in gdb-mi.el
From: Robert Marshall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:45:20 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The Credits section of gdb-mi.el says:

;;; Credits:

;; This file was written by Nick Roberts following the general design
;; used in gdb-ui.el for Emacs 22.1 - 23.1.  It is currently being developed
;; by Dmitry Dzhus <[email-masked]> as part of the Google Summer
;; of Code 2009 Project "Emacs GDB/MI migration".

As 2009 is long gone I assume the current developer is no longer Dmitry Dzhus.

And further down

... This code works without gdb-ui.el and uses MI tokens instead
;; of queues.  Eventually MI should be asynchronous.

As gdb-ui.el is no longer around (well it isn't in my bzr pull) this
statement is probably now irrelevant.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.3 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.6)
 of 2012-01-21 on poulenc
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow emacsbug macros shr-color color shr browse-url tabify man
doc-view gdb-mi bindat gud rect tc canlock footnote gnus-vm url-cache
url-handlers nnweb mm-url skeleton etags latexenc cus-edit cus-start
cus-load debug eimp image-mode gnutls smtpmail vm-digest dabbrev
vm-edit flyspell ispell vm-reply find-func tetris gamegrid gnus-fun
flow-fill mule-util sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder nnml gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-cache netrc
network-stream starttls nntp edmacro kmacro vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc vc
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff bookmark pp grep help-mode view bbdb-hooks vm-delete
w3m-proc w3m-util multi-isearch pcmpl-unix tar-mode jka-compr
ansi-color bbdb-gui vm-save tapestry vm-sort vm-thread vm-crypto
vm-imap bbdb-vm bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com bbdb-autoloads vm-pine
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nnir
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader bbdb
timezone sendmail vm-rfaddons vm-menu vm-window vm-toolbar vm-folder
vm-mime vm-undo vm-virtual vm-summary-faces vm-summary vm-mouse
vm-page vm-motion vm-minibuf vm-message vm-misc vm-macro vm-autoloads
vm-vars vm-version vm message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader folding-isearch
folding js sql thingatpt plsql align imenu add-log vc-cvs texinfo
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html format-spec org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks
org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org warnings advice help-fns advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob
ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode info vc-bzr arc-mode archive-mode
sh-script executable nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util
nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok dired-aux make-mode conf-mode newcomment
tex-mode compile shell pcomplete comint ring dired-x dired
vc-dispatcher vc-svn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs identica-mode json
url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util password-cache url-vars
mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap longlines parse-time xml cl solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-hebrew cal-julian holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs regexp-opt cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs server
tbemail org-install desktop recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu
paren time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Robert Marshall