Subject: bug#10672: [GNU Libtool 2.4] testsuite: 7 9 10 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 86 87 88 96 97 98 failed

From: Peter O'Gorman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:07:51 -0600

On 01/30/2012 09:09 PM, Matthew Wezowicz wrote:
> Bugs encountered in Libtool 2.4 Test Suite
> Multiple tests failed.
> Autoconf version 2.68
> Automake version 1.11
> CentOS 6.2 OS
> 2.6.32-220.4.1.el6.x86_64 kernel
> gcc version 4.4.6
> Log attached
>

Hi, thanks for the report. This looks like a permissions issue:

--- /dev/null	2012-01-30 16:44:19.523363233 -0500
+++ 
/home/mwezz/Downloads/libtool-2.4/tests/testsuite.dir/at-groups/7/stderr	2012-01-30 
21:53:31.000000000 -0500
@@ -0,0 +1,4 @@
+touch: cannot touch `build-aux/ltmain.sh': Permission denied
+libtoolize: can not copy 
`/home/mwezz/Downloads/libtool-2.4/libltdl/config/ltmain.sh' to `build-aux/'
+touch: cannot touch `m4/ltversion.m4': Permission denied
+libtoolize: can not copy 
`/home/mwezz/Downloads/libtool-2.4/libltdl/m4/ltversion.m4' to `m4/'
--- expout	2012-01-30 21:53:30.000000000 -0500

Not sure what the problem is, perhaps your umask?

Peter