Subject: bug#10666: 23.3; C-mouse-2 does not work on a scrollbar

From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:22:22 +0100

Hello.

30 jan 2012 kl. 23:00 skrev Glenn Morris:

> François Pinard wrote:
> 
>> The manual should be amended, then, to explain that this command might
>> not be available, depending of the toolkit in use.  Or else, the command
>> might be made to work independently of the toolkit.
> 
> Certainly.
> 
> Jan, is it a Gtk limitation that C-mouse-2 in the scroll-bar does not
> split the window at that point (in which case I will document it); or
> could this feature be added at some point?

It might, but it requires some work.  xg_event_is_for_scrollbar is too
greedy, it takes any button press regardless of modifiers.  But
x_window_to_scroll_bar does not work for real X windows and
Gtk+ scrollbars, so it would have to be replaced also.
Scrollbars in Gtk+ doesn't have windows as such.

	Jan D.