Subject: 24.0.93; (elisp) `Blinking': inaccurate comment

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:49:09 -0800

The example given has this doc string:
 
"Indicate momentarily the start of sexp before point."
 
Please correct this by substituting for "sexp" something like "list or
vector" or "parenthesized sexp" or (perhaps more accurately) "sexp
delimited by parenthesis syntax".
 
IOW, make the description correspond better to what the command does -
AFAIK, it does not blink for atomic sexps, except for vectors (i.e.,
vector syntax).

In GNU Emacs 24.0.93.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2012-01-29 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
Configured using:
 `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/include --ldflags
 -LD:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-3.0.9/lib'