Subject: bug#10656: closed (Re: bug#10656: Duplicate large block deallocation)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#10656: 24.0.92; Duplicate large block deallocation

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10656: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10656
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10656: Duplicate large block deallocation
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Cc: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:20:29 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 01/31/2012 11:04 AM, Dave Abrahams wrote:

> IIUC you don't have to publish if you don't change anything... do you?

Yes, if they ship executables they must also publish the source,
even if the source has not changed.  The GPL is quite clear on
this point.  They are allowed to point to a copy of the source on
the Internet, but it's their responsibility to make sure that the
copy stays on the Internet for at least three years, and it's questionable
whether they can fulfill this obligation merely by pointing at a
gnu.org copy, as the GNU project sometimes takes source code down for
various reasons.

> I'd say, close this bug until evidence becomes clearer.

OK, thanks, I'm closing it now.

Subject: 24.0.92; Duplicate large block deallocation
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:30:23 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm seeing this in one of my Gnus article buffers, which seems like it
must be a core Emacs bug:

  Duplicate large block deallocation of 0x10cf78000
  Duplicate large block deallocation

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2011-12-23 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1138
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
n <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
e e i n g SPC t h i s SPC i n SPC o n e SPC o f SPC 
m y SPC G n u s SPC a r t i c l e SPC b u g f f <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> f f e r s : <return> <return> 
C-y C-x b * M e s <return> M-> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p M-< M-> C-x C-k C-p C-p C-p C-p C-e <backspace> 
, SPC w h i c h SPC s e e m s SPC l i k e SPC i t SPC 
m u c <backspace> s t SPC b e SPC a SPC c o r e SPC 
e m a c s SPC b u g . C-, C-, M-c C-, M-q C-a C-d C-d 
a C-e <return> <return> C-p C-p C-e <backspace> : C-n 
C-n C-n C-a SPC SPC C-n C-a SPC SPC C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-e C-, C-SPC C-. i n d i c a t e C-n C-n C-k C-c 
C-c y e s <return> n y y y y y y C-g C-_ M-< C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-p C-p C-e <return> C-n C-SPC C-n C-n M-w C-_ 
C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ 
C-_ C-_ C-p C-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n M-w C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ 
C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ M-< C-_ 
C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ 
C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ 
C-_ C-_ C-c C-k y e s <return> M-x M-p <return>

Recent messages:
Undo!
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
Undo!
Redo!
Undo! [14 times]
Mark set
Redo! [15 times]
Mark set
Redo! [29 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ido hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ido
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/package hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/package
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ert-x hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Applications/Emacs 24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-handlers man markdown-mode grep+ grep-ed hilit-chg
grep compile+ compile compile- quail canlock deuglify gnus-html mm-url
dired-aux gnus-dired htmlize tabify sgml-mode org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks newcomment org-table dabbrev recentf tree-widget tramp-sh
multi-isearch tramp-cache org-magit magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit
diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util org-capture org-mks dot-org-el
org-checklist ob-sh ob-python ob-R ox-redmine ox-org org-x ox-plugin
org-devonthink org-habit org-agenda org-info org-id org ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs qp mule-util
url-http url-auth url-gw sort smiley ansi-color gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-salt gnus-dup gnus-ml maxframe gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder
epa-file epa epg utf-7 network-stream nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
dot-gnus-el mail-settings gnus-cite w3m-load spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc
gnus-msg gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse url-vars gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-win gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
ert ewoc debug pgg pgg-parse pgg-def starttls gnus-harvest mailalias
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
wid-edit company-autoloads weblogger-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads session
warnings per-window-point page-ext disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+
strings misc-fns thingatpt+ osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el .loaddefs
diminish workgroups tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache format-spec tramp-loaddefs
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d
ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ess-mode noweb-mode ess
ess-custom ess-compat ess-site xcscope cmake-mode thingatpt mo-git-blame
php-mode add-log etags ring cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list edmacro kmacro assoc
org-install browse-kill-ring derived info fit-frame initsplit advice
advice-preload find-func el-get help-mode view autoload help-fns
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp cl package tabulated-list dired-x
easymenu dired regexp-opt paren server ido easy-mmode autorevert time
delsel cus-start cus-load elhome time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com