Subject: bug#1064: 23.0.60; warnings from byte-compilation

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:42:49 +0200

Hello!

Here are some messages from yesterday:

In isearch-search-string:
isearch.el:2184:28:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).
isearch.el:2191:43:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).

In quoted-insert:
simple.el:685:22:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).

In zap-to-char:
simple.el:3127:21:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).
simple.el:3128:28:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).

In erc-dcc-server:
erc-dcc.el:345:18:Warning: `set-process-filter-multibyte' is an obsolete
     function (as of Emacs 23.1).

In quail-input-string-to-events:
quail.el:1285:29:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).
quail.el:1286:35:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).

In quail-store-decode-map-key:
quail.el:2638:31:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).
quail.el:2639:16:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).
quail.el:2639:44:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).

In quail-char-equal-p:
quail.el:2689:12:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).
quail.el:2690:29:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).

In org-get-entries-from-diary:
org-agenda.el:2892:11:Warning: `fancy-diary-buffer' is an obsolete  
variable
     (as of Emacs 23.1); use `diary-fancy-buffer' instead.

In org-agenda-goto-calendar:
org-agenda.el:5189:11:Warning: `view-calendar-holidays-initially' is an
     obsolete variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use
     `calendar-view-holidays-initially-flag' instead.
org-agenda.el:5192:11:Warning: `view-diary-entries-initially' is an  
obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use `calendar-view-diary-initially- 
flag'
     instead.

In org-mouse-show-context-menu:
org-mouse.el:208:12:Warning: `mouse-major-mode-menu' is an obsolete  
function
     (as of Emacs 23.1); use `mouse-menu-major-mode-map' instead.

In org-read-date:
org.el:10860:11:Warning: `view-diary-entries-initially' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use `calendar-view-diary-initially- 
flag'
     instead.
org.el:10862:11:Warning: `view-calendar-holidays-initially' is an  
obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use `calendar-view-holidays- 
initially-flag'
     instead.

In org-goto-calendar:
org.el:11833:10:Warning: `view-diary-entries-initially' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use `calendar-view-diary-initially- 
flag'
     instead.
org.el:11831:10:Warning: `view-calendar-holidays-initially' is an  
obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use `calendar-view-holidays- 
initially-flag'
     instead.

In ispell-insert-word:
ispell.el:1536:23:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).
ispell.el:1537:39:Warning: `translation-table-for-input' is an obsolete
     variable (as of Emacs 23.1).

In menu-bar-select-frame:
menu-bar.el:1687:8:Warning: function menu-bar-select-frame used to  
take 0-1
     arguments, now takes 1

In pmail-summary-pmail-update:
pmailsum.el:791:24:Warning: pmail-show-message called with 2  
arguments, but
     accepts only 0-1
pmailsum.el:790:35:Warning: pmail-show-message called with 2  
arguments, but
     accepts only 0-1

--
Greetings

   Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on  
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of  
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible  
concentration.
				– Donald Knuth