Subject: bug#10639: BUG REPORT coreutils-8.15 Solaris 10 64bit

From: "JONES, BILL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:25:37 +0000

Paul,

SUN Solaris 10

The FS are a mix.  Some vxfs and some ufs.

$ mount
/ on /dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/rootvol read/write/setuid/devices/intr/largefiles/logging/xattr/onerror=panic/dev=4340000 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:53 2012
/devices on /devices read/write/setuid/devices/dev=5780000 on Sat Jan 21 05:13:16 2012
/system/contract on ctfs read/write/setuid/devices/dev=57c0001 on Sat Jan 21 05:13:16 2012
/proc on proc read/write/setuid/devices/dev=5800000 on Sat Jan 21 05:13:16 2012
/etc/mnttab on mnttab read/write/setuid/devices/dev=5840001 on Sat Jan 21 05:13:16 2012
/etc/svc/volatile on swap read/write/setuid/devices/xattr/dev=5880001 on Sat Jan 21 05:13:16 2012
/system/object on objfs read/write/setuid/devices/dev=58c0001 on Sat Jan 21 05:13:16 2012
/etc/dfs/sharetab on sharefs read/write/setuid/devices/dev=5900001 on Sat Jan 21 05:13:17 2012
/platform/sun4u-us3/lib/libc_psr.so.1 on /platform/sun4u-us3/lib/libc_psr/libc_psr_hwcap2.so.1 read/write/setuid/devices/dev=4340000 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:50 2012
/platform/sun4u-us3/lib/sparcv9/libc_psr.so.1 on /platform/sun4u-us3/lib/sparcv9/libc_psr/libc_psr_hwcap2.so.1 read/write/setuid/devices/dev=4340000 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:50 2012
/dev/fd on fd read/write/setuid/devices/dev=5a80001 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:53 2012
/var on /dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/var read/write/setuid/devices/intr/largefiles/logging/xattr/onerror=panic/dev=4356764 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:53 2012
/tmp on swap read/write/setuid/devices/xattr/dev=5880002 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:53 2012
/var/run on swap read/write/setuid/devices/xattr/dev=5880003 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:53 2012
/dev/vx/dmp on swap read/write/setuid/devices/xattr/dev=5880004 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:55 2012
/dev/vx/rdmp on swap read/write/setuid/devices/xattr/dev=5880005 on Sat Jan 21 05:16:55 2012
/extra on /dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/extra read/write/setuid/devices/intr/largefiles/logging/xattr/onerror=panic/dev=4356762 on Sat Jan 21 05:17:12 2012
/export/home on /dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/home read/write/setuid/devices/intr/largefiles/logging/xattr/onerror=panic/dev=4356763 on Sat Jan 21 05:17:12 2012
/appl/logs on /dev/vx/dsk/appldg/vol07 read/write/setuid/devices/delaylog/largefiles/ioerror=mwdisable/dev=43459de on Sat Jan 21 05:17:13 2012
/appl/repos on /dev/vx/dsk/appldg/vol02 read/write/setuid/devices/delaylog/largefiles/ioerror=mwdisable/dev=43459d9 on Sat Jan 21 05:17:13 2012
/appl/archives on /dev/vx/dsk/appldg/vol06 read/write/setuid/devices/delaylog/largefiles/ioerror=mwdisable/dev=43459dd on Sat Jan 21 05:17:13 2012
/appl/gfpip on /dev/vx/dsk/appldg/vol01 read/write/setuid/devices/delaylog/largefiles/ioerror=mwdisable/dev=43459d8 on Sat Jan 21 05:17:14 2012
/appl/var on /dev/vx/dsk/appldg/vol05 read/write/setuid/devices/delaylog/largefiles/ioerror=mwdisable/dev=43459dc on Sat Jan 21 05:17:15 2012
/appl/data on /dev/vx/dsk/appldg/vol04 read/write/setuid/devices/delaylog/largefiles/ioerror=mwdisable/dev=43459db on Sat Jan 21 05:17:15 2012
/appl/IBM on /dev/vx/dsk/appldg/lvol13 read/write/setuid/devices/delaylog/largefiles/ioerror=mwdisable/dev=43459e4 on Wed Jan 25 15:56:39 2012
/nas/usr/sbc on r07748fb1n1-nas:/vol/v00_fs01_admin/q00_fs01_admin/sun remote/read only/setuid/devices/soft/bg/noquota/proto=tcp/xattr/dev=5b005a6 on Mon Jan 30 05:19:08 2012

SunOS gfpmtipb 5.10 Generic_142900-06 sun4u sparc SUNW,Netra-T12 Solaris

Bill
________________________________________
From: Paul Eggert [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:55 PM
To: JONES, BILL
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: bug#10639: BUG REPORT coreutils-8.15 Solaris 10 64bit

Thanks for the bug report.

What kind of file system was the test run on, and
what mount options were used for it?  E.g., what's
the output of the "mount" command?

Also, what's the output of "uname -a", and which
compiler did you use to build coreutils?