Subject: bug#10630: 24.0.92; :inheirt isn't being inherited in custom themes

From: Adam Christensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:28:07 -0800

When trying to create a new theme, the :inherit property doesn't seem
have it's properties transfered. Take for example the following:

    (deftheme foo
      "A test theme.")
    
    (custom-theme-set-faces
     'foo
     '(region ((t (:background "LightSkyBlue1"))))
     '(isearch ((t (:inherit region)))))
    
    (provide-theme 'foo)

This doesn't appear to change the background of isearch. This did work
in Emacs 23.3.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.2.0, GTK+ Version 3.0.12)
 of 2012-01-22 on pope-macbookpro.local
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11003000
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--without-dbus''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x C-g <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-f D e <tab> 
f o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> . <return> 
f o <return> C-x 3 C-x o M-x e m a c s - s <tab> <tab> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> s e n d <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <return>

Recent messages:
Nxml/Nxhtml Autostart.el loaded in 0.1 seconds
trace: loading flymake-files
init.el: el-get loaded after 0.7s
Loading /Users/pope/.recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
init.el: My .emacs loaded in 0.8s
Loading /Users/pope/.emacs.d/pope-macbookpro.local.el (source)...done
init.el: pope-macbookpro.local.el loaded after 0.8s
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/zencoding-mode/zencoding-mode hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/zencoding-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/password-cache
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/md4
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/hex-util
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/format-spec
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/custom
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/color
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/tls
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/imap
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/dns
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/dig
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
emacsbug paredit savehist ido paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit
ansi-color uniquify byte-opt warnings ffap saveplace sync-mode
auto-complete-clang thingatpt .loaddefs eproject-extras ibuf-macs
ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
textmate imenu org-install java-mode-indent-annotations nyan-mode
sticky-windows buffer-move windmove switch-window quail
auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode edmacro kmacro popup
flymake-files advice advice-preload flymakemsg nxhtml-autostart
nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base
gnus-load info el-get help-mode easymenu view autoload help-fns bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp cl package tabulated-list dired regexp-opt
winner ring hl-line autorevert delsel time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)