Subject: bug#10630: closed (Re: bug#10630: 24.0.92; :inheirt isn't being inherited in custom themes)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 04:54:03 +0000

Your bug report

#10630: 24.0.92; :inheirt isn't being inherited in custom themes

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10630: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10630
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10630: 24.0.92; :inheirt isn't being inherited in custom themes
From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
To: Adam Christensen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 12:51:41 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Adam Christensen <[email-masked]> writes:

>     (deftheme foo
>       "A test theme.")
>     
>     (custom-theme-set-faces
>      'foo
>      '(region ((t (:background "LightSkyBlue1"))))
>      '(isearch ((t (:inherit region)))))
>     
>     (provide-theme 'foo)
>
> This doesn't appear to change the background of isearch. This did work
> in Emacs 23.3.

I've committed a change to trunk which fixes this, by making theme faces
completely replace defface specs.

Subject: 24.0.92; :inheirt isn't being inherited in custom themes
From: Adam Christensen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:28:07 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When trying to create a new theme, the :inherit property doesn't seem
have it's properties transfered. Take for example the following:

    (deftheme foo
      "A test theme.")
    
    (custom-theme-set-faces
     'foo
     '(region ((t (:background "LightSkyBlue1"))))
     '(isearch ((t (:inherit region)))))
    
    (provide-theme 'foo)

This doesn't appear to change the background of isearch. This did work
in Emacs 23.3.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.2.0, GTK+ Version 3.0.12)
 of 2012-01-22 on pope-macbookpro.local
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11003000
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--without-dbus''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x C-g <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-f D e <tab> 
f o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> . <return> 
f o <return> C-x 3 C-x o M-x e m a c s - s <tab> <tab> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> s e n d <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <up> <up> <up> 
<down> <return>

Recent messages:
Nxml/Nxhtml Autostart.el loaded in 0.1 seconds
trace: loading flymake-files
init.el: el-get loaded after 0.7s
Loading /Users/pope/.recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
init.el: My .emacs loaded in 0.8s
Loading /Users/pope/.emacs.d/pope-macbookpro.local.el (source)...done
init.el: pope-macbookpro.local.el loaded after 0.8s
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/zencoding-mode/zencoding-mode hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/zencoding-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-odt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/password-cache
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/md4
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/hex-util
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/format-spec
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/custom
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/color
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-odt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mks
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-lparse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-beamer
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/tls
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/imap
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/dns
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/net/dig
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/pope/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
emacsbug paredit savehist ido paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit
ansi-color uniquify byte-opt warnings ffap saveplace sync-mode
auto-complete-clang thingatpt .loaddefs eproject-extras ibuf-macs
ibuf-ext ibuffer iswitchb eproject esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
textmate imenu org-install java-mode-indent-annotations nyan-mode
sticky-windows buffer-move windmove switch-window quail
auto-complete-config auto-complete easy-mmode edmacro kmacro popup
flymake-files advice advice-preload flymakemsg nxhtml-autostart
nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base
gnus-load info el-get help-mode easymenu view autoload help-fns bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp cl package tabulated-list dired regexp-opt
winner ring hl-line autorevert delsel time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)