Subject: bug#10615: Re: [EXPERIMENTAL PATCH] Extending Isearch-repeat-forward/backward to support a prefix argument

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:00:08 +0000

hmm. It shouldn't exit. I probably have a bug in the patch (that's the  
problem with experimental patches ;)). I will look at it again in (my)  
morning.

Thanks, Gideon.

On , Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Gideon Stupp [email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Gideon,

> > This experimental patch implements a suggestion by Juri Linkov to extend

> > isearch-repeat-forward/backward to support a prefix argument.

> I like it. I adapted it a bit to show the hints at the position where

> point would be if that one's selected, and I added also a bit

> superscript magic, which suits me better, visually. (Well, that should

> be customizable, of course.)

> But how the heck is the usage of the prefix arg supposed to work? When

> I do Cs foo C-3, isearch is exited...

> Bye,

> Tassilo