Subject: bug#10580: 24.0.92; gdb initialization takes more than one minute at 100% CPU

From: Dov Grobgeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 14:42:01 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

------------------------------

When trying to running gdb on my process, emacs gets stuck for more than
one minutes while the CPU load is at 100%.

Running gdb from the shell buffer yields the following response:

> gdb -i=mi SolarJet
=thread-group-added,id="i1"
~"GNU gdb (GDB) Fedora (7.2-52.fc14)\n"
~"Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.\n"
~"License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>\nThis is free software: you are
free to change and redistribute it.\nThere is NO WARRANTY, to the
extent permitted by law.  Type \"show copying\"\nand \"show warranty\"
for details.\n"
~"This GDB was configured as \"i686-redhat-linux-gnu\".\nFor bug
reporting instructions, please see:\n"
~"<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>...\n"
~"Reading symbols from
/mnt/fdrive/git/SolarJet/Apps/SolarJet/Project/qt/BinLinux32/SolarJet..."
~"done.\n"
(gdb)

But as I said, running it by Meta-x gdb SolarJet yields the following
message, and then emacs gets stuck for more than one minute:

Reading symbols from
/mnt/fdrive/git/SolarJet/Apps/SolarJet/Project/qt/BinLinux32/SolarJet...done.

Note that in earlier versions of emacs (23.2.1), the gdb prompt was
received immediately after the done message has been shown.

---------------------------------

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2012-01-22 on dovg32
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.10905000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr/local/public-dev''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  xmsi-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:

Recent messages:
No previous history command
The program is not being run.
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Error during redisplay: (void-variable font-lock-shell-prompt-face)
/mnt/fdrive/git/SolarJet/Apps/SolarJet/Project/qt
Error during redisplay: (void-variable font-lock-shell-prompt-face) [2 times]
Error during redisplay: (void-variable font-lock-shell-cmd-args-face) [14 times]
Error during redisplay: (void-variable font-lock-shell-prompt-face)
gud-query-cmdline: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/dov/.config/emacs/longlines hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/longlines
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/ezimage hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/ezimage
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/sb-image
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/dframe
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/speedbar
/home/dov/.config/emacs/octave-inf hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/progmodes/octave-inf
/home/dov/.config/emacs/gdb-mi hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/progmodes/gdb-mi
/home/dov/.config/emacs/octave-mod hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/progmodes/octave-mod
/home/dov/.config/emacs/compile hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/progmodes/compile
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-org hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-attach hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-remember hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-src hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-wl hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-table hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-ascii hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-freemind hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-compat hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-archive hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-docbook hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-list hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-C hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-exp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-faces hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-entities hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-info hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-colview hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-beamer hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-mks hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-html hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-html
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-sh hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-timer hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-python hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-xoxo hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-plot hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-icalendar hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-css hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-habit hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-latex hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-capture hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-mew hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-vm hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-id hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-publish hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-indent hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-macs hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-clock hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-java hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-table hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-js hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-irc hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-R hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-feed hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-docview hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-mac-message hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dov/.config/emacs/org-mode/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/eieio/chart hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/eieio/eieio hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/cedet-files hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/inversion hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/inversion
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/data-debug hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/ede/ede hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/ede
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/semantic/semantic hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/cedet-global hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/srecode/srecode hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/srecode
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/pulse hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/mode-local hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/home/dov/.config/emacs/cedet/common/cedet hides
/usr/local/public-dev/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/cedet/cedet

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug gdb-mi bindat json vc-git face-remap org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb paren
zoom-frm qtdoc browse-url cedet ede-speedbar ede-files ede ede-base
data-debug ede-auto eieio-speedbar speedbar ange-ftp sb-image ezimage
dframe eieio-custom ede-source eieio-base mode-local find-func inversion
git-find-file org-mw ob-plantuml ob-asymptote ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-python
ob-perl ob-sh org-htmlslidy org-s5 persistent ipython executable
org-export iimage org-install screenshot dmacro tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs tex-mode shell color-moccur matlab-load sourcepair
csv-mode sort dired-details+ dired-details mediawiki url-cache mm-url
url-http tls url-auth url-gw python-mode ansi-color tempo url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio password-cache url-vars mailcap xml-parse
doxymacs ack epresent org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer footnote
org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org advice advice-preload
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs nnir
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util
xmsi-math-symbols-input mo-git-blame scroll-all markdown-mode noutline
outline magit-bisect magit-key-mode assoc magit esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util help-fns ido iswitchb diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
vc-ediff octave-mod csharp-mode byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp cc-langs doc-mode derived sgml-mode gud message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader delsel warnings server javascript-mode newcomment
icicles icicles-mode icicles-cmd frame-cmds frame-fns avoid dired+
dired-x dired-aux dired cus-edit cus-start cus-load yow cookie1 etags
compile easy-mmode imenu comint ring bookmark pp dabbrev recentf
tree-widget icicles-mcmd help-mode view icicles-mac icicles-fn cl
icicles-face icicles-var icicles-opt ffap wid-edit edmacro kmacro
thingatpt gtk-look info-look info vc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher cc-mode
cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs regexp-opt time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)