Subject: Coreutils 8.15: ln: error in german translation

From: Stefan Husmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:10:33 +0100

Hello,

I suggest to apply the following patch to coreutils-8.15. There is a wrong declination,
a missing "e" and, most important, a missing "nicht" ("not"), which turns the statement
to it's opposite.

Best Regards

diff -Naur coreutils-8.15.orig/po/de.po coreutils-8.15.new/po/de.po
--- coreutils-8.15.orig/po/de.po	2012-01-21 20:41:24.000000000 +0100
+++ coreutils-8.15.new/po/de.po	2012-01-21 20:53:07.000000000 +0100
@@ -5331,7 +5331,7 @@
  #: src/ln.c:307
  #, c-format
  msgid "failed to create symbolic link %s"
-msgstr "Symbolischen Verknüpfung %s konnte angelgt werden"
+msgstr "Symbolische Verknüpfung %s konnte nicht angelegt werden"
  
  #: src/ln.c:308
  #, c-format