Subject: bug#10570: closed (bug#10569, bug#10570, bug#10571: 4 of 102 tests failed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2025 17:55:03 +0000

Your bug report

#10570: libtool-2.4 4 of 102 tests failed

which was filed against the libtool package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10570: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10570
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: bug#10569, bug#10570, bug#10571: 4 of 102 tests failed
From: Ileana Dumitrescu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Dennis Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2025 19:54:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

These bug reports are for the old testsuite. The current testsuite is
passing for several GNU/Linux distributions.

Closing, but if these failures still exist, I will reopen.

-- 
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354

Subject: libtool-2.4 4 of 102 tests failed
From: Dennis Clarke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:40:55 -0500 (EST)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

====================================
4 of 102 tests failed
(4 tests were not run)
See ./test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
====================================

dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4.2-001$ cat test-suite.log
=========================================
   GNU Libtool 2.4.2: ./test-suite.log
=========================================

4 of 102 tests failed.  (4 tests were not run).

.. contents:: :depth: 2

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-static-make.test (exit: 2)
==============================================

tagdemo-static-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-make.test
tagdemo-static-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-make.test
tagdemo-static-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp -o foo.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp -o conv.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a  conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4.2-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la 
-ldl
libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfoo.lax/libconv.a && ar x
"/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4.2-001/tests/tagdemo/./.libs/libconv.a")
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libfoo.a  foo.o  .libs/libfoo.lax/libconv.a/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libfoo.a
libtool: link: rm -fr .libs/libfoo.lax
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libfoo.la" && ln -s "../libfoo.la"
"libfoo.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o baz.lo baz.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c baz.cpp -o baz.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libbaz.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4.2-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib baz.lo libfoo.la -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libbaz.a  baz.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libbaz.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libbaz.la" && ln -s "../libbaz.la"
"libbaz.la" )
g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\"
-DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1 -DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1
-DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1
-DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I.  -I./../..
-I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread -c -o main.o
main.cpp
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -o tagdemo main.o libbaz.la libfoo.la -ldl
libtool: link: g++ -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave
-m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -o tagdemo main.o  -L/usr/local/lib
./.libs/libbaz.a
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4.2-001/tests/tagdemo/.libs/libfoo.a
./.libs/libfoo.a -ldl -pthread -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [tagdemo] Error 1

SKIP: tests/tagdemo-static-exec.test (exit: 77)
===============================================

tagdemo-static-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-exec.test
tagdemo-static-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-exec.test
tagdemo-static-exec.test: You must run tagdemo-make.test before running
./tests/tagdemo-static-exec.test

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-make.test (exit: 2)
=======================================

tagdemo-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-make.test
tagdemo-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/foo.o
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp -o foo.o >/dev/null 2>&1
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/conv.o
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp -o conv.o >/dev/null 2>&1
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a .libs/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4.2-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la 
-ldl
libtool: link: g++  -fPIC -DPIC -shared -nostdlib
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crti.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtbeginS.o  .libs/foo.o 
-Wl,--whole-archive ./.libs/libconv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive  -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -ldl
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64
-L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../.. -lstdc++ -lm -lpthread -lc
-lgcc_s /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtendS.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crtn.o  -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -pthread
-Wl,-soname -Wl,libfoo.so.0 -o .libs/libfoo.so.0.0.0
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [libfoo.la] Error 1

SKIP: tests/tagdemo-exec.test (exit: 77)
========================================

tagdemo-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-exec.test
tagdemo-exec.test: You must run tagdemo-make.test before running
./tests/tagdemo-exec.test

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-shared-make.test (exit: 2)
==============================================

tagdemo-shared-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-make.test
tagdemo-shared-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-make.test
tagdemo-shared-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/foo.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/conv.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a .libs/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4.2-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la 
-ldl
libtool: link: g++  -fPIC -DPIC -shared -nostdlib
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crti.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtbeginS.o  .libs/foo.o 
-Wl,--whole-archive ./.libs/libconv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive  -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -ldl
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64
-L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../.. -lstdc++ -lm -lpthread -lc
-lgcc_s /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtendS.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crtn.o  -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -pthread
-Wl,-soname -Wl,libfoo.so.0 -o .libs/libfoo.so.0.0.0
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [libfoo.la] Error 1

SKIP: tests/tagdemo-shared-exec.test (exit: 77)
===============================================

tagdemo-shared-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-exec.test
tagdemo-shared-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-exec.test
tagdemo-shared-exec.test: You must run tagdemo-make.test before running
./tests/tagdemo-shared-exec.test

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-undef-make.test (exit: 2)
=============================================

tagdemo-undef-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-undef-make.test
tagdemo-undef-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-undef-make.test
tagdemo-undef-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/foo.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/conv.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a .libs/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4.2-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la 
-ldl
libtool: link: g++  -fPIC -DPIC -shared -nostdlib
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crti.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtbeginS.o  .libs/foo.o 
-Wl,--whole-archive ./.libs/libconv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive  -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -ldl
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64
-L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../.. -lstdc++ -lm -lpthread -lc
-lgcc_s /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtendS.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crtn.o  -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -pthread
-Wl,-soname -Wl,libfoo.so.0 -o .libs/libfoo.so.0.0.0
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++

dclarke@charon:/usr/local/src$ cd $HOME/build
dclarke@charon:~/build$ ls
autoconf-2.68-001           gettext-0.18.1.1-002.env  m4-1.4.16-001
autoconf-2.68-001.pkg       gettext-0.18.1.1-003      m4-1.4.16-001.pkg
autogen-5.14-001            gettext-0.18.1.1-003.env  m4-1.4.16-002
automake-1.10.3-001         gettext-0.18.1.1-003.pkg  m4-1.4.16-002.pkg
automake-1.10.3-001.README  grep-2.10-001             make-3.82-001
automake-1.10.3-001.pkg     grep-2.10-001.pkg         make-3.82-002
automake-1.11.1-001         guile-2.0.3-001           make-3.82-003
automake-1.11.2-001         libiconv-1.14-001         make-3.82-003.pkg
bison-2.5-001               libiconv-1.14-002         pth-2.0.7-001
bison-2.5-001.pkg           libiconv-1.14-003         pth-2.0.7-001.README
bison-2.5-002               libiconv-1.14-003.env     pth-2.0.7-001.env
bison-2.5-002.pkg           libiconv-1.14-004         pth-2.0.7-001.pkg
bring.sh                    libiconv-1.14-004.env     schily-2011-11-09
gawk-4.0.0-001              libiconv-1.14-004.pkg     setup.sh
gawk-4.0.0-001.pkg          libsigsegv-2.10-001       xz-5.0.3-001
gettext-0.18.1.1-001        libsigsegv-2.10-001.pkg   xz-5.0.3-001.pkg
gettext-0.18.1.1-002        libtool-2.4.2-001
dclarke@charon:~/build$ rm -rf libtool-2.4.2-001/
dclarke@charon:~/build$ ls /usr/local/src/libtool-2.*
/usr/local/src/libtool-2.2.10.tar.gz  /usr/local/src/libtool-2.4.2.tar.gz
/usr/local/src/libtool-2.2.8.tar.gz   /usr/local/src/libtool-2.4.tar.gz
dclarke@charon:~/build$
dclarke@charon:~/build$ sxz /usr/local/src/libtool-2.4.tar.gz
star: fifo had 1141 puts 851 gets.
star: fifo was 1 times empty and 0 times full.
star: fifo held 11539968 bytes max, size was 33556480 bytes
star: fifo is 0% full (2k), size 32770k.
star: 1141 blocks + 0 bytes (total of 11683840 bytes = 11410.00k).
dclarke@charon:~/build$ mv libtool-2.4/  libtool-2.4-001
dclarke@charon:~/build$ cd libtool-2.4-001/
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$ ./configure
--enable-dependency-tracking --enable-shared --enable-static
--enable-ltdl-install
## ----------------------- ##
## Configuring libtool 2.4 ##
## ----------------------- ##

checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking build system type... powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu
configure: autobuild project... GNU Libtool
configure: autobuild revision... 2.4 ()
configure: autobuild hostname... charon
configure: autobuild mode... default
configure: autobuild timestamp... 20120120T212356Z
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/local/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/local/bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /usr/local/bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... no
checking how to convert powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to
powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain
format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for mt... mt
checking if mt is a manifest tool... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf64ppc) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking for shl_load... no
checking for shl_load in -ldld... no
checking for dlopen... no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
checking whether a program can dlopen itself... yes
checking whether a statically linked program can dlopen itself... no
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking which extension is used for runtime loadable modules... .so
checking which variable specifies run-time module search path... LD_LIBRARY_PATH
checking for the default library search path... /lib /usr/lib /usr/local/lib
/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu
checking for library containing dlopen... -ldl
checking for dlerror... yes
checking for shl_load... (cached) no
checking for shl_load in -ldld... (cached) no
checking for dld_link in -ldld... no
checking for _ prefix in compiled symbols... no
checking whether deplibs are loaded by dlopen... yes
checking for argz.h... yes
checking for error_t... yes
checking for argz_add... yes
checking for argz_append... yes
checking for argz_count... yes
checking for argz_create_sep... yes
checking for argz_insert... yes
checking for argz_next... yes
checking for argz_stringify... yes
checking if argz actually works... yes
checking whether libtool supports -dlopen/-dlpreopen... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for dl.h... no
checking for sys/dl.h... no
checking for dld.h... no
checking for mach-o/dyld.h... no
checking for dirent.h... yes
checking for closedir... yes
checking for opendir... yes
checking for readdir... yes
checking for strlcat... no
checking for strlcpy... no
checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for ld used by g++... /usr/bin/ld -m elf64ppc
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf64ppc) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf64ppc) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if g++ static flag -static works... no
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf64ppc) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking for g77... no
checking for xlf... no
checking for f77... no
checking for frt... no
checking for pgf77... no
checking for cf77... no
checking for fort77... no
checking for fl32... no
checking for af77... no
checking for xlf90... no
checking for f90... no
checking for pgf90... no
checking for pghpf... no
checking for epcf90... no
checking for gfortran... no
checking for g95... no
checking for xlf95... no
checking for f95... no
checking for fort... no
checking for ifort... no
checking for ifc... no
checking for efc... no
checking for pgfortran... no
checking for pgf95... no
checking for lf95... no
checking for ftn... no
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... no
checking whether  accepts -g... no
checking for gfortran... no
checking for g95... no
checking for xlf95... no
checking for f95... no
checking for fort... no
checking for ifort... no
checking for ifc... no
checking for efc... no
checking for pgfortran... no
checking for pgf95... no
checking for lf95... no
checking for ftn... no
checking for xlf90... no
checking for f90... no
checking for pgf90... no
checking for pghpf... no
checking for epcf90... no
checking for g77... no
checking for xlf... no
checking for f77... no
checking for frt... no
checking for pgf77... no
checking for cf77... no
checking for fort77... no
checking for fl32... no
checking for af77... no
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... no
checking whether  accepts -g... no
checking for gcj... no
checking for windres... no
checking whether make supports order-only prerequisites... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing tests/atconfig commands
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$ gmake
rm -f libtoolize.tmp libtoolize
set dummy `/bin/bash ./libltdl/config/mkstamp .`; shift; case 2.4 in
*[acegikmoqsuwy]) TIMESTAMP=" $1 $2" ;; *) TIMESTAMP="" ;; esac; \
sed -e 's,@EGREP\@,/usr/local/bin/grep -E,g' -e
's,@FGREP\@,/usr/local/bin/grep -F,g' -e 's,@GREP\@,/usr/local/bin/grep,g' -e
's,@LN_S\@,ln -s,g' -e 's,@MACRO_VERSION\@,2.4,g' -e 's,@PACKAGE\@,libtool,g'
-e 's,@PACKAGE_BUGREPORT\@,[email-masked],g' -e
's,@PACKAGE_URL\@,http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/,g' -e
's,@PACKAGE_NAME\@,GNU Libtool,g' -e 's,@PACKAGE_STRING\@,GNU Libtool 2.4,g'
-e 's,@PACKAGE_TARNAME\@,libtool,g' -e 's,@PACKAGE_VERSION\@,2.4,g' -e
's,@SED\@,/bin/sed,g' -e 's,@VERSION\@,2.4,g' -e
's,@aclocaldir\@,/usr/local/share/aclocal,g' -e
's,@datadir\@,/usr/local/share,g' -e
's,@pkgdatadir\@,/usr/local/share/libtool,g' -e
's,@host_triplet\@,powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu,g' -e
's,@prefix\@,/usr/local,g' -e "s,@TIMESTAMP\@,$TIMESTAMP,g" \
        -e 's,@aclocal_DATA\@,m4/argz.m4 m4/libtool.m4 m4/ltdl.m4
m4/ltoptions.m4 m4/ltsugar.m4 m4/ltversion.m4 m4/lt~obsolete.m4,g' \
        -e "s,@pkgltdl_files\@,libltdl/COPYING.LIB libltdl/README
libltdl/Makefile.inc libltdl/Makefile.am libltdl/configure.ac
libltdl/aclocal.m4 libltdl/Makefile.in libltdl/config-h.in
libltdl/configure libltdl/argz_.h libltdl/argz.c
libltdl/loaders/dld_link.c libltdl/loaders/dlopen.c
libltdl/loaders/dyld.c libltdl/loaders/load_add_on.c
libltdl/loaders/loadlibrary.c libltdl/loaders/shl_load.c
libltdl/lt__dirent.c libltdl/lt__strl.c libltdl/libltdl/lt__alloc.h
libltdl/libltdl/lt__dirent.h libltdl/libltdl/lt__glibc.h
libltdl/libltdl/lt__private.h libltdl/libltdl/lt__strl.h
libltdl/libltdl/lt_dlloader.h libltdl/libltdl/lt_error.h
libltdl/libltdl/lt_system.h libltdl/libltdl/slist.h
libltdl/loaders/preopen.c libltdl/lt__alloc.c libltdl/lt_dlloader.c
libltdl/lt_error.c libltdl/ltdl.c libltdl/ltdl.h libltdl/slist.c,g" \
        -e "s,@pkgconfig_files\@,config/compile config/config.guess
config/config.sub config/depcomp config/install-sh config/missing
config/ltmain.sh,g" \
        ./libtoolize.in > libtoolize.tmp
chmod a+x libtoolize.tmp
chmod a-w libtoolize.tmp
mv -f libtoolize.tmp libtoolize
gmake  all-recursive
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
/bin/bash ./libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLTDLOPEN=libltdl -DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl
-I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT
libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/loaders/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.Tpo -c -o
libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.lo `test -f
'libltdl/loaders/preopen.c' || echo './'`libltdl/loaders/preopen.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/loaders/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.Tpo -c
libltdl/loaders/preopen.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o
libltdl/loaders/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/loaders/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.Tpo -c
libltdl/loaders/preopen.c -o libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.o
>/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f libltdl/loaders/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.Tpo
libltdl/loaders/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.Plo
/bin/bash ./libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLTDLOPEN=libltdl -DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl
-I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.lo -MD
-MP -MF libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.Tpo -c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.lo `test -f 'libltdl/lt__alloc.c' || echo
'./'`libltdl/lt__alloc.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.Tpo -c libltdl/lt__alloc.c  -fPIC
-DPIC -o libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.Tpo -c libltdl/lt__alloc.c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.Tpo
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.Plo
/bin/bash ./libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLTDLOPEN=libltdl -DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl
-I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.lo
-MD -MP -MF libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.Tpo -c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.lo `test -f 'libltdl/lt_dlloader.c' ||
echo './'`libltdl/lt_dlloader.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.Tpo -c libltdl/lt_dlloader.c 
-fPIC -DPIC -o libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.Tpo -c libltdl/lt_dlloader.c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.Tpo
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.Plo
/bin/bash ./libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLTDLOPEN=libltdl -DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl
-I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.lo -MD
-MP -MF libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.Tpo -c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.lo `test -f 'libltdl/lt_error.c' || echo
'./'`libltdl/lt_error.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.Tpo -c libltdl/lt_error.c  -fPIC
-DPIC -o libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.Tpo -c libltdl/lt_error.c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.Tpo
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.Plo
/bin/bash ./libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLTDLOPEN=libltdl -DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl
-I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.lo -MD -MP
-MF libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.Tpo -c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.lo `test -f 'libltdl/ltdl.c' || echo
'./'`libltdl/ltdl.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.Tpo -c libltdl/ltdl.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o
libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.Tpo -c libltdl/ltdl.c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.Tpo
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.Plo
/bin/bash ./libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLTDLOPEN=libltdl -DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl
-I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.lo -MD -MP
-MF libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.Tpo -c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.lo `test -f 'libltdl/slist.c' || echo
'./'`libltdl/slist.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.Tpo -c libltdl/slist.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o
libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DLTDLOPEN=libltdl
"-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.Tpo -c libltdl/slist.c -o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.Tpo
libltdl/.deps/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.Plo
depbase=`echo libltdl/loaders/dlopen.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/loaders/dlopen.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o
libltdl/loaders/dlopen.lo libltdl/loaders/dlopen.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. "-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL
-I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include
-R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec
-mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate
-mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/loaders/dlopen.lo -MD
-MP -MF libltdl/loaders/.deps/dlopen.Tpo -c libltdl/loaders/dlopen.c  -fPIC
-DPIC -o libltdl/loaders/.libs/dlopen.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. "-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL
-I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include
-R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec
-mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate
-mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/loaders/dlopen.lo -MD
-MP -MF libltdl/loaders/.deps/dlopen.Tpo -c libltdl/loaders/dlopen.c -o
libltdl/loaders/dlopen.o >/dev/null 2>&1
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -module -avoid-version  -o libltdl/dlopen.la 
libltdl/loaders/dlopen.lo -ldl -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a libltdl/loaders/.libs/dlopen.o
libtool: link: ranlib libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a
libtool: link: ( cd "libltdl/.libs" && rm -f "dlopen.la" && ln -s
"../dlopen.la" "dlopen.la" )
depbase=`echo libltdl/lt__strl.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. 
-DLT_CONFIG_H='<config.h>' -DLTDL -I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl
-I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-MT libltdl/lt__strl.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o libltdl/lt__strl.lo
libltdl/lt__strl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. "-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL
-I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include
-R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec
-mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate
-mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/lt__strl.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/lt__strl.Tpo -c libltdl/lt__strl.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o
libltdl/.libs/lt__strl.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. "-DLT_CONFIG_H=<config.h>" -DLTDL
-I. -I. -Ilibltdl -I./libltdl -I./libltdl/libltdl -I/usr/local/include
-R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec
-mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate
-mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread -MT libltdl/lt__strl.lo -MD -MP -MF
libltdl/.deps/lt__strl.Tpo -c libltdl/lt__strl.c -o libltdl/lt__strl.o
>/dev/null 2>&1
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined -version-info 10:0:3 -dlpreopen
libltdl/dlopen.la   -o libltdl/libltdl.la -rpath /usr/local/lib
libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.lo libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.lo libltdl/lt__strl.lo -ldl
libtool: link: rm -f libltdl/.libs/libltdl.nm libltdl/.libs/libltdl.nmS
libltdl/.libs/libltdl.nmT
libtool: link: (cd libltdl/.libs && gcc -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -fno-builtin  -fPIC -DPIC "libltdlS.c")
libtool: link: rm -f "libltdl/.libs/libltdlS.c" "libltdl/.libs/libltdl.nm"
"libltdl/.libs/libltdl.nmS" "libltdl/.libs/libltdl.nmT"
libtool: link: (cd libltdl/.libs/libltdl.lax/dlopen.a && ar x
"/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a")
libtool: link: gcc -shared  -fPIC -DPIC 
libltdl/loaders/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.o
libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.o
libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.o
libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.o
libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.o
libltdl/.libs/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.o libltdl/.libs/lt__strl.o
libltdl/.libs/libltdlS.o  libltdl/.libs/libltdl.lax/dlopen.a/dlopen.o  
-Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib -ldl -L/usr/local/lib  -mcpu=970 -mtune=970
-maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power
-mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -pthread -Wl,-soname
-Wl,libltdl.so.7 -o libltdl/.libs/libltdl.so.7.3.0
libtool: link: (cd "libltdl/.libs" && rm -f "libltdl.so.7" && ln -s
"libltdl.so.7.3.0" "libltdl.so.7")
libtool: link: (cd "libltdl/.libs" && rm -f "libltdl.so" && ln -s
"libltdl.so.7.3.0" "libltdl.so")
libtool: link: (cd libltdl/.libs/libltdl.lax/lt1-dlopen.a && ar x
"/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a")
libtool: link: ar cru libltdl/.libs/libltdl.a 
libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.o libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.o
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.o libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.o
libltdl/lt__strl.o libltdl/.libs/libltdlS.o 
libltdl/.libs/libltdl.lax/lt1-dlopen.a/dlopen.o
libtool: link: ranlib libltdl/.libs/libltdl.a
libtool: link: rm -fr libltdl/.libs/libltdl.lax libltdl/.libs/libltdl.lax
libtool: link: ( cd "libltdl/.libs" && rm -f "libltdl.la" && ln -s
"../libltdl.la" "libltdl.la" )
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$ gmake check
gmake  check-recursive
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
rm -f tests/defs.tmp tests/defs; \
sed -e 's,@EGREP\@,/usr/local/bin/grep -E,g' -e
's,@FGREP\@,/usr/local/bin/grep -F,g' -e 's,@GREP\@,/usr/local/bin/grep,g' -e
's,@LN_S\@,ln -s,g' -e 's,@MACRO_VERSION\@,2.4,g' -e 's,@PACKAGE\@,libtool,g'
-e 's,@PACKAGE_BUGREPORT\@,[email-masked],g' -e
's,@PACKAGE_URL\@,http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/,g' -e
's,@PACKAGE_NAME\@,GNU Libtool,g' -e 's,@PACKAGE_STRING\@,GNU Libtool 2.4,g'
-e 's,@PACKAGE_TARNAME\@,libtool,g' -e 's,@PACKAGE_VERSION\@,2.4,g' -e
's,@SED\@,/bin/sed,g' -e 's,@VERSION\@,2.4,g' -e
's,@aclocaldir\@,/usr/local/share/aclocal,g' -e
's,@datadir\@,/usr/local/share,g' -e
's,@pkgdatadir\@,/usr/local/share/libtool,g' -e
's,@host_triplet\@,powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu,g' -e
's,@prefix\@,/usr/local,g' ./tests/defs.in > tests/defs.tmp; \
mv -f tests/defs.tmp tests/defs
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake  check-TESTS check-local
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake[4]: Entering directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
PASS: tests/link.test
PASS: tests/link-2.test
PASS: tests/nomode.test
PASS: tests/objectlist.test
PASS: tests/quote.test
PASS: tests/sh.test
PASS: tests/suffix.test
PASS: tests/tagtrace.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-static.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-static-make.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-static-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-static.test
PASS: tests/demo-static-make.test
PASS: tests/demo-static-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-static-inst.test
PASS: tests/demo-static-unst.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-static.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-static-make.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-static-exec.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-static-inst.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-static-unst.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-static.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-static-make.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-static-exec.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-static-inst.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-static-unst.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-conf.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-make.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-conf.test
PASS: tests/demo-make.test
PASS: tests/demo-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-inst.test
PASS: tests/demo-unst.test
PASS: tests/demo-deplibs.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-conf.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-make.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-exec.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-inst.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-unst.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-conf.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-make.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-exec.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-inst.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-unst.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-dryrun.test
PASS: tests/mdemo2-conf.test
PASS: tests/mdemo2-make.test
PASS: tests/mdemo2-exec.test
PASS: tests/pdemo-conf.test
PASS: tests/pdemo-make.test
PASS: tests/pdemo-exec.test
PASS: tests/pdemo-inst.test
PASS: tests/demo-nofast.test
PASS: tests/demo-nofast-make.test
PASS: tests/demo-nofast-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-nofast-inst.test
PASS: tests/demo-nofast-unst.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-nofast.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-nofast-make.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-nofast-exec.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-nofast-inst.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-nofast-unst.test
PASS: tests/demo-pic.test
PASS: tests/demo-pic-make.test
PASS: tests/demo-pic-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-nopic.test
PASS: tests/demo-nopic-make.test
PASS: tests/demo-nopic-exec.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-shared.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-shared-make.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-shared-exec.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-shared.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-shared-make.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-shared-exec.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-shared-inst.test
PASS: tests/mdemo-shared-unst.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-undef.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-undef-make.test
PASS: tests/cdemo-undef-exec.test
PASS: tests/tagdemo-static.test
FAIL: tests/tagdemo-static-make.test
SKIP: tests/tagdemo-static-exec.test
PASS: tests/tagdemo-conf.test
FAIL: tests/tagdemo-make.test
SKIP: tests/tagdemo-exec.test
PASS: tests/tagdemo-shared.test
FAIL: tests/tagdemo-shared-make.test
SKIP: tests/tagdemo-shared-exec.test
PASS: tests/tagdemo-undef.test
FAIL: tests/tagdemo-undef-make.test
SKIP: tests/tagdemo-undef-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-shared.test
PASS: tests/demo-shared-make.test
PASS: tests/demo-shared-exec.test
PASS: tests/demo-shared-inst.test
PASS: tests/demo-hardcode.test
PASS: tests/demo-relink.test
PASS: tests/demo-noinst-link.test
PASS: tests/demo-shared-unst.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-shared.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-shared-make.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-shared-exec.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-shared-inst.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-relink.test
PASS: tests/depdemo-shared-unst.test
====================================
4 of 102 tests failed
(4 tests were not run)
See ./test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
====================================
gmake[4]: *** [test-suite.log] Error 1
gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake[3]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 2
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake[2]: *** [check-am] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001'
gmake: *** [check] Error 2
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$ wc -l ./test-suite.log
151 ./test-suite.log
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$ cat ./test-suite.log
=======================================
   GNU Libtool 2.4: ./test-suite.log
=======================================

4 of 102 tests failed.  (4 tests were not run).

.. contents:: :depth: 2

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-static-make.test (exit: 2)
==============================================

tagdemo-static-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-make.test
tagdemo-static-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-make.test
tagdemo-static-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp -o foo.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp -o conv.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a  conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la  -ldl
libtool: link: (cd .libs/libfoo.lax/libconv.a && ar x
"/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/tests/tagdemo/./.libs/libconv.a")
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libfoo.a  foo.o  .libs/libfoo.lax/libconv.a/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libfoo.a
libtool: link: rm -fr .libs/libfoo.lax
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libfoo.la" && ln -s "../libfoo.la"
"libfoo.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o baz.lo baz.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c baz.cpp -o baz.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libbaz.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib baz.lo libfoo.la -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libbaz.a  baz.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libbaz.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libbaz.la" && ln -s "../libbaz.la"
"libbaz.la" )
g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\"
-DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1 -DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1
-DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1
-DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1
-DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\" -I.  -I./../..
-I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread -c -o main.o
main.cpp
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -o tagdemo main.o libbaz.la -ldl
libtool: link: g++ -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave
-m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -o tagdemo main.o  -L/usr/local/lib
./.libs/libbaz.a
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/tests/tagdemo/.libs/libfoo.a -ldl -pthread
-Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [tagdemo] Error 1

SKIP: tests/tagdemo-static-exec.test (exit: 77)
===============================================

tagdemo-static-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-exec.test
tagdemo-static-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-static-exec.test
tagdemo-static-exec.test: You must run tagdemo-make.test before running
./tests/tagdemo-static-exec.test

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-make.test (exit: 2)
=======================================

tagdemo-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-make.test
tagdemo-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/foo.o
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp -o foo.o >/dev/null 2>&1
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/conv.o
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp -o conv.o >/dev/null 2>&1
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a .libs/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la  -ldl
libtool: link: g++  -fPIC -DPIC -shared -nostdlib
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crti.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtbeginS.o  .libs/foo.o 
-Wl,--whole-archive ./.libs/libconv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive  -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -ldl
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64
-L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../.. -lstdc++ -lm -lpthread -lc
-lgcc_s /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtendS.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crtn.o  -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -pthread
-Wl,-soname -Wl,libfoo.so.0 -o .libs/libfoo.so.0.0.0
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [libfoo.la] Error 1

SKIP: tests/tagdemo-exec.test (exit: 77)
========================================

tagdemo-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-exec.test
tagdemo-exec.test: You must run tagdemo-make.test before running
./tests/tagdemo-exec.test

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-shared-make.test (exit: 2)
==============================================

tagdemo-shared-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-make.test
tagdemo-shared-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-make.test
tagdemo-shared-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/foo.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/conv.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a .libs/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la  -ldl
libtool: link: g++  -fPIC -DPIC -shared -nostdlib
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crti.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtbeginS.o  .libs/foo.o 
-Wl,--whole-archive ./.libs/libconv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive  -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -ldl
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64
-L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../.. -lstdc++ -lm -lpthread -lc
-lgcc_s /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtendS.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crtn.o  -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -pthread
-Wl,-soname -Wl,libfoo.so.0 -o .libs/libfoo.so.0.0.0
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [libfoo.la] Error 1

SKIP: tests/tagdemo-shared-exec.test (exit: 77)
===============================================

tagdemo-shared-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-exec.test
tagdemo-shared-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-shared-exec.test
tagdemo-shared-exec.test: You must run tagdemo-make.test before running
./tests/tagdemo-shared-exec.test

FAIL: tests/tagdemo-undef-make.test (exit: 2)
=============================================

tagdemo-undef-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-undef-make.test
tagdemo-undef-make.test: ===  Running tagdemo-undef-make.test
tagdemo-undef-make.test: ===  Running `gmake ' in tagdemo
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o foo.lo foo.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c foo.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/foo.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo\ 1.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I.  -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include  -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c -o conv.lo conv.cpp
libtool: compile:  g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"tagdemo\"
-DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"tagdemo\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.0\"
"-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"tagdemo 1.0\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email-masked]\"
-DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DPACKAGE=\"tagdemo\" -DVERSION=\"1.0\" -DHAVE_NAMESPACES=1
-DHAVE_IOSTREAM=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1
-DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1
-DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -DLT_OBJDIR=\".libs/\"
-I. -I./../.. -I/usr/local/include -R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -g
-mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64
-mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread
-c conv.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/conv.o
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libconv.la  conv.lo  -ldl
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libconv.a .libs/conv.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libconv.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libconv.la" && ln -s "../libconv.la"
"libconv.la" )
/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CXX   --mode=link g++  -R/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -g -mcpu=970 -mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64
-mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc -malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux
-msvr4-struct-return -pthread -no-undefined  -o libfoo.la -rpath
/home/dclarke/build/libtool-2.4-001/_inst-tagdemo/lib foo.lo libconv.la  -ldl
libtool: link: g++  -fPIC -DPIC -shared -nostdlib
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crti.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtbeginS.o  .libs/foo.o 
-Wl,--whole-archive ./.libs/libconv.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive  -Wl,-rpath
-Wl,/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -ldl
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64 -L/lib/../lib64
-L/usr/lib/../lib64 -L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5
-L/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../.. -lstdc++ -lm -lpthread -lc
-lgcc_s /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/64/crtendS.o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64/crtn.o  -mcpu=970
-mtune=970 -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mvrsave -m64 -mpowerpc64 -mfull-toc
-malign-power -mupdate -mcall-linux -msvr4-struct-return -pthread   -pthread
-Wl,-soname -Wl,libfoo.so.0 -o .libs/libfoo.so.0.0.0
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [libfoo.la] Error 1

SKIP: tests/tagdemo-undef-exec.test (exit: 77)
==============================================

tagdemo-undef-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-undef-exec.test
tagdemo-undef-exec.test: ===  Running tagdemo-undef-exec.test
tagdemo-undef-exec.test: You must run tagdemo-make.test before running
./tests/tagdemo-undef-exec.test
dclarke@charon:~/build/libtool-2.4-001$

-- 
--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x1D936C72FA35B44B
+-------------------------+-----------------------------------+
| Dennis Clarke           | Solaris and Linux and Open Source |
| [email-masked]   | Respect for open standards.       |
+-------------------------+-----------------------------------+