Subject: bug#5683: closed (Re: bug#10551: 23.3; MAC OS X Emacs doesn't get all colors)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:02:02 +0000

Your bug report

#10551: 23.1.93; list-colors-display doesn't show all colors

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10551: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10551
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10551: 23.3; MAC OS X Emacs doesn't get all colors
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Song <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:00:51 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 05:02:46PM -0700, Daniel Song wrote:
> Yes, looks it's working now.

Thanks for confirming!
-- 
Alan Third

Subject: 23.1.93; list-colors-display doesn't show all colors
From: Markus Prepens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:33:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

after installing Emacs 23.1.93, I figured out that the
list-colors-display doesn't show all colors. The *Colors* buffer looks
like this:

White                  White                                 #ffffff
Yellow                 Yellow                                #ffff00
Red                    Red                                   #ff0000
Purple                 Purple                                #7f007f
Orange                 Orange                                #ff7f00
Magenta                Magenta                               #ff00ff
Green                  Green                                 #00ff00
Cyan                   Cyan                                  #00ffff
Brown                  Brown                                 #996633
Blue                   Blue                                  #0000ff
Black                  windowFrameTextColor                  #000000
windowFrameColor       windowFrameColor                      #aaaaaa
textColor              windowBackgroundColor                 #000000
textBackgroundColor    textBackgroundColor                   #ffffff
selectedTextColor      shadowColor                           #000000
selectedTextBackgroundColor selectedTextBackgroundColor      #c7d0db
selectedMenuItemTextColor selectedMenuItemTextColor          #ffffff
selectedMenuItemColor  selectedMenuItemColor                 #000000
selectedKnobColor      selectedKnobColor                     #646698
selectedControlTextColor selectedControlTextColor            #000000
selectedControlColor   selectedControlColor                  #c7d0db
secondarySelectedControlColor secondarySelectedControlColor  #d4d4d4
scrollBarColor         scrollBarColor                        #aaaaaa
knobColor              knobColor                             #9899ba
keyboardFocusIndicatorColor keyboardFocusIndicatorColor      #9babbd
highlightColor         highlightColor                        #ffffff
headerTextColor        headerTextColor                       #000000
headerColor            headerColor                           #aaaaaa
gridColor              gridColor                             #cccccc
disabledControlTextColor disabledControlTextColor            #7f7f7f
controlTextColor       controlTextColor                      #000000
controlShadowColor     controlShadowColor                    #939393
controlLightHighlightColor controlLightHighlightColor        #ffffff
controlHighlightColor  controlHighlightColor                 #e8e8e8
controlColor           controlDarkShadowColor                #000000
alternateSelectedControlTextColor controlBackgroundColor     #ffffff
alternateSelectedControlColor alternateSelectedControlColor  #738499

Any suggestion?
Markus

In GNU Emacs 23.1.93.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, NS apple-appkit-824.48)
  of 2010-02-28 on darkstar.fritz.box
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.824
configured using `configure  '--with-ns''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: nil
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: nil
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
   desktop-save-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   partial-completion-mode: t
   icomplete-mode: t
   global-reveal-mode: t
   reveal-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   auto-insert-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   view-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x <up> <return> <S-down> <C-end> <menu-bar> <help-menu>
<send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/markus/.emacs.d/light-ink-theme.el (source)...
Ido mode enabled
Loading /Users/markus/.emacs.d/light-ink-theme.el (source)...done
Loading message...done
test
Wrote /Users/markus/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 1 buffer restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/custom hides 
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug help-mode view eldoc message ecomplete
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader
gnus-util netrc time-date mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils mailheader
canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash mail-utils winner windmove
tempo-snippets-templates tempo-snippets cl cl-19 tempo hippie-exp comint
ring thingatpt desktop byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff
find-file edmacro kmacro avoid light-ink-theme savehist uniquify advice
help-fns advice-preload paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit complete ido
icomplete reveal hl-line autorevert delsel autoinsert cus-start cus-load
server tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)