Subject: [GNU Libtool 2.4.2] testsuite: 33 34 35 36 39 45 48 49 52 53 58 67 72 73 86 102 103 105 106 114 115 failed

From: Bruno Haible <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 02:46:44 +0100

Test results of libtool-2.4.2 on Linux/hppa:

======================
All 122 tests passed
(2 tests were not run)
======================

Then:
 33: C convenience archives                          FAILED (convenience.at:65)
 34: C++ convenience archives                        FAILED (convenience.at:105)
 35: F77 convenience archives                        FAILED (convenience.at:165)
 36: FC convenience archives                         FAILED (convenience.at:225)
 39: Link order of deplibs                           FAILED (link-order2.at:125)
 45: Export test                                     FAILED (export.at:175)
 48: indirect convenience                            FAILED (indirect_deps.at:64)
 49: indirect uninstalled                            FAILED (indirect_deps.at:113)
 52: execute mode                                    FAILED (execute-mode.at:206)
 53: bindir basic lib test                           FAILED (bindir.at:141)
 58: deplib in subdir                                FAILED (deplib-in-subdir.at:114)
 67: versioning                                      FAILED (versioning.at:153)
 72: C subdir-objects                                FAILED (am-subdir.at:80)
 73: C++ subdir-objects                              FAILED (am-subdir.at:148)
 86: enforced lib prefix                             FAILED (need_lib_prefix.at:182)
102: template test with subdirs                      FAILED (template.at:250)
103: C++ static constructors                         FAILED (ctor.at:65)
105: config.status                                   FAILED (early-libtool.at:114)
106: config.lt                                       FAILED (early-libtool.at:221)
114: Link option thorough search test                FAILED (stresstest.at:277)
115: Run tests with low max_cmd_len                  FAILED (cmdline_wrap.at:43)

Attached find the log file.