Subject: bug#10501: show all the advise

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:31:19 +0800

>>>>> "LI" == Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
LI> [email-masked] writes:

>>>> (info "(elisp) Advising Functions") should mention how to see all the
>>>> advice currently present. Just like
>>>> $ set
>>>> in bash shows all the shell variables.
>> 
MH> The variable `ad-advised-functions' could be a good starting point.  And you
MH> can use (ad-get-advice-info 'some-fun) to retrieve advice information of
MH> `some-fun'.  Those could be combined if you want.
>> 
>> OK, I'll CC bug-gnu-emacs. Maybe they can add a show-all-advice
>> function...

LI> What's the use case here?

Well, just like one would like to know where all the money lying around
the house is, instead of spending hours looking through all the drawers,
clothes closets and coat pockets.