Subject: 24.0.92; [PATCH] Feature request: pcomplete/find, pcomplete/hg.

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:12:17 +0100

Hi, here a patch that provide pcomplete/find and pcomplete/hg functions.
They are in lisp/pcmpl-gnu.el, but */hg maybe should go in its own file,
e.g pcmpl-hg.el.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2012-01-11 on thierry-MM061
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--without-rsvg' '--without-gconf' '--with-wide-int''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  anything-completion-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f M-w C-< SPC C-y <return> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> 
<C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> <C-M-down> C-< <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> C-M-SPC 
M-w C-< M-( C-y <right> : C-< <down> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> C-SPC C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f M-w C-< SPC C-y <up> <right> <right> 
<return> C-< <up> <up> <up> <up> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> C-M-SPC M-w C-< 
M-( C-y <right> : SPC s i m p l e SPC c a c h e . <return> 
C-< <down> C-M-SPC M-w C-< M-( C-y <right> : SPC <up> 
<left> <down> SPC s a m e . <up> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> SPC f i <backspace> o r SPC 
h g SPC c o m m a n d s <down> <left> <left> SPC f 
o r SPC g l o b a l SPC o p t i o n s . <backspace> 
C-c C-c M-x r e p o r t <return>

Recent messages:
(No changes need to be saved)
 [4 times]
rename: 1 of 1
rename: 1 file
 [2 times]
Edit the message and hit C-c C-c to accept it.
Mark set [14 times]
Saving file /tmp/xhg-qrefresh8394Lks...
Wrote /tmp/xhg-qrefresh8394Lks

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/org-active/contrib/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/elisp/org-active/contrib/lisp/org-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-odt
~/elisp/org-active/contrib/lisp/org-lparse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/org/org-lparse
~/elisp/emms/lisp/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug xmtn-dvc dvc-status xmtn-conflicts xmtn-ids xmtn-match
xmtn-automate xmtn-compat xmtn-run xmtn-basic-io xmtn-base tramp-sh
tramp-cache woman man w3m-form tla smerge-mode dvc-state dvc-config diff
sendmail dvc-cmenu dvc-about dvc-version time-stamp canlock epa-mail
gnus-html smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg mail-extr gnus-ml nndraft nnmh
utf-7 nnimap utf7 nnml nnfolder netrc gnutls network-stream starttls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-cache
gnus-dired gnus-registry registry eieio-base ert find-func debug
url-http tls url-auth url-gw cal-iso make-mode tabify org-table generic
vc-git xgit-dvc xgit xgit-annotate rect dvc-annotate xgit-log
dvc-revlist conf-mode newcomment preview prv-emacs tex-buf reftex-vcr
reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex imenu reftex-vars font-latex latex
tex-style tex latexenc vc-rcs sh-script xhg-dvc xhg xhg-annotate xhg-mq
xhg-log dvc-diff uniquify dvc-fileinfo bzr-core xdarcs-core xgit-core
xhg-core xmtn-minimal naquadah-theme em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner
em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode align-let server battery slime-xref-browser
slime-banner slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands
slime-autodoc slime-parse slime-repl image-file newsticker
newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker
newst-backend xdvi-search preview-latex pcomplete-extension em-term term
ehelp electric pdbtrack whitespace paren time mime-w3m mime eword-decode
mel path-util mime-parse std11 luna mime-def mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20
pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe w3m-load help-mode view avoid
savehist gnus-async nntp org-google-weather google-weather url-cache
googlecl google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json simple-call-tree el-expectations el-mock csv2org
iedit zop-to-char mule-util alist pym static apel-ver product elscreen
smallurl mm-url rectangle-utils tv-utils pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info
pcvs-defs pcvs-util autodoc mb-depth ioccur cl-info slime hideshow
hyperspec slime-autoloads ledger-config ledger esh-arg esh-util tex-site
auto-loads esh-toggle flymake ipython python-mode info-look ansi-color
executable eldoc-eval eldoc no-word regex-tool dired-extension
image-dired emms-mpd-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client
emms-lastfm-scrobbler parse-time emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-info emms-streams later-do emms-source-playlist emms-source-file
emms-player-simple emms-setup emms emms-compat dvc-init bzr-gnus
tla-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
dvc-gnus tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher
dvc-unified dvc-tips add-log diff-mode ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff dvc-autoloads dvc-core
dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc
dvc-defs dvc-site htmlize-hack htmlize muse-colors muse-docbook
muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common
muse-wiki cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
muse-autoloads org-config-thierry ob-sh org-crypt cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-hg
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-annotation-helper org-capture org-mks remember
org-remember org-datetree config-w3m w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util addressbook-bookmark message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader firefox-protocol
bookmark-uzbl-handler bookmark-firefox-handler bookmark-extensions org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bookmark pp init-anything-thierry anything-describe-keybindings
anything-delicious anything-mercurial anything-config browse-url rx
anything-match-plugin xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
grep compile tramp tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ring format-spec
tramp-loaddefs dired-x dired-aux dired regexp-opt ffap thingatpt
anything warnings epa-file epa derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util time-date
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache usage-memo eev-thierry edmacro kmacro
iterator eev-all eev-mini-steps eev-browse-url eev-langs eev-compose
eev-glyphs disp-table eev-insert eev-steps eev-bounded eev easy-mmode
advice help-fns advice-preload cl w3m-wget info easymenu tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
  Thierry
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997