Subject: Re: bug#10474: Progress

From: LRN <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:22:24 +0400

On 12.09.2012 21:02, Mark H Weaver wrote:
> On 09/11/2012 01:17 PM, LRN wrote:
>> Any progress on this? I've tried 2.0.6, and it's still a mess. 
>> Compiled with a few hacks (disabled networking and posix, copied 
>> getpid definition to random.c), but it still fails with Throw to
>> key system-error with args ("canonicalize-path" "~A" ("No such
>> file or directory") (2))Aborting. during guile-procedures.texi
>> generation
> 
> Any progress on what?  You haven't provided enough context for me
> to know what problem you are referring to.
> 
I've sent this message to 10474 at debbugs.gnu.org
Which means that it's related to bug #10474 [1] on debbugs.gnu.org.
By the way, your reply has the following subject line:
"Re: bug#10474: Progress". Probably put there by the list master.

[1] http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10474+