Subject: bug#10455: Date: Possible bug in ISO-8601 formatted dates

From: Dotan Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:26:23 +0200

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 07:12, Bob Proulx <[email-masked]> wrote:
> For you I would actually give you a login on one of my systems.  But
> instead how about if I send you a 'date' that is backported to
> Squeeze?  Even though you say you love-to-hate it? :-)  Then you can
> play with it and see the current behavior.
>

Thanks, Bob. I checked with the backported date-8.13 and it performs
as expected for the test case mentioned. That is, the issue is
resolved.

I love to love Debian! I was just embarrassed to mention that I use
Kubuntu at home on a public mailing list. Here, I'm getting over it!
Hence, a love-to-hate Debian-based distro! The backported date ran
fine on Kubuntu. Thank you very much!

-- 
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com