Subject: bug#10373: Chan_sccp Install

From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:09:34 -0700

tags 10373 + notabug moreinfo
thanks

Rafael Nunez wrote:
> I’’m trying to install the chan_sccp on trixbox,downloaded the files to the
> server but when I run (install) it says missing file operand, your help
> would be appreciated.

The 'install' program is one of the utility programs from the GNU
coreutils package.  Your bug report to bug-coreutils automatically
generates a bug ticket in the coreutils bug tracking system.  However
you are not seeing a bug in the install utility but a bug in how the
utility is being invoked.

The program reported that it is missing an operand and therefore I can
only assume that it was called without all of the required operands.
That is the bug in the caller script.

There isn't anything we can do about it here in the coreutils project.
You will need to report this bug to the chan_sccp project folks not
us.  Because of this we will close this report shortly.  Please feel
free to reply and add information to the bug ticket anyway.

Bob