Subject: bug#10362: closed (Re: bug#10362: 24.0.92; Random Crash when pressing backspace)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:59:02 +0000

Your bug report

#10362: 24.0.92; Random Crash when pressing backspace

which was filed against the emacs,w32 package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10362: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10362
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10362: 24.0.92; Random Crash when pressing backspace
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:26:44 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Please show the backtrace.  What you show is only the message saying
> that there was an assertion violation in intervals.c.  We need a full
> backtrace, obtainable with the GDB command "bt full", to analyze this
> problem.

Nothing can be done without this information.
If you can reply with the requested information, this bug can be
reopened if necessary.

Subject: 24.0.92; Random Crash when pressing backspace
From: Matthew Fidler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:40:24 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This error intermittently occurs with my setup.  I'm not sure what is

going on.  I was running emacs with gdb to track another error, and

emacs crashed when I pressed backspace.

I can't reproduce this error, but I do have a backtrace that says it

occurs in intervals.c: 1974

[New Thread 6676.0x24e8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2068]

[New Thread 6676.0x1fc0]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2254]

[New Thread 6676.0x1874]

[New Thread 6676.0x2034]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x2434]

[New Thread 6676.0x24a0]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0xca8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2380]

[New Thread 6676.0x241c]

[New Thread 6676.0x20f8]

warning: frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) reexposed by
WM_PAIN

T

warning: obscured frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) found
to be

 visible

warning: frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) obscured

warning: frame 038EF800 (___EmacsPortableDaemon_24.0.92___) obscured

[New Thread 6676.0x1e20]

[New Thread 6676.0x1568]

[New Thread 6676.0x23c0]

[New Thread 6676.0x27a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2208]

[New Thread 6676.0x25fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x194c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x25dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x1590]

[New Thread 6676.0x2658]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2370]

[New Thread 6676.0x27f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2778]

[New Thread 6676.0x2634]

[New Thread 6676.0x24d4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2438]

[New Thread 6676.0x25cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d8]

[New Thread 6676.0x1874]

[New Thread 6676.0x1888]

[New Thread 6676.0x25fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2270]

[New Thread 6676.0x21cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2428]

[New Thread 6676.0x1968]

[New Thread 6676.0x2494]

[New Thread 6676.0x2130]

[New Thread 6676.0x212c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2660]

[New Thread 6676.0x25dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2540]

[New Thread 6676.0x223c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a8c]

[New Thread 6676.0x23cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2440]

[New Thread 6676.0x14b4]

[New Thread 6676.0x21b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f38]

[New Thread 6676.0x1e34]

[New Thread 6676.0x25fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2318]

[New Thread 6676.0xc50]

[New Thread 6676.0xf18]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e8]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a7c]

[New Thread 6676.0x25dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x21dc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2718]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x1dc0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2608]

[New Thread 6676.0x2410]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d90]

[New Thread 6676.0x2318]

[New Thread 6676.0x2134]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d60]

[New Thread 6676.0x2590]

[New Thread 6676.0x2434]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a20]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a7c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2030]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f4c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2590]

[New Thread 6676.0x1574]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c24]

[New Thread 6676.0x1190]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f80]

[New Thread 6676.0x2084]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1e88]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f74]

[New Thread 6676.0x232c]

[New Thread 6676.0x23fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2724]

[New Thread 6676.0x9ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x1cfc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2410]

[New Thread 6676.0x2490]

[New Thread 6676.0x2130]

[New Thread 6676.0x18b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2440]

[New Thread 6676.0x21c4]

[New Thread 6676.0x21b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a7c]

[New Thread 6676.0x21d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x26c0]

[New Thread 6676.0x23a4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2460]

[New Thread 6676.0x1fb4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a2c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2790]

[New Thread 6676.0x2250]

[New Thread 6676.0x2088]

[New Thread 6676.0x2030]

[New Thread 6676.0x1590]

[New Thread 6676.0x200c]

[New Thread 6676.0x14b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2178]

[New Thread 6676.0x20b4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2334]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x808]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f90]

[New Thread 6676.0x1820]

[New Thread 6676.0x1438]

[New Thread 6676.0x20a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2624]

[New Thread 6676.0x21ac]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d4c]

[New Thread 6676.0x24fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2498]

[New Thread 6676.0x24cc]

[New Thread 6676.0xd58]

[New Thread 6676.0x26ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x1284]

[New Thread 6676.0x2304]

[New Thread 6676.0x808]

[New Thread 6676.0x21a0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2328]

[New Thread 6676.0x25cc]

[New Thread 6676.0x1b64]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f04]

[New Thread 6676.0x2794]

[New Thread 6676.0x828]

[New Thread 6676.0x2658]

[New Thread 6676.0x2204]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d4]

[New Thread 6676.0x22d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x560]

[New Thread 6676.0x23a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2624]

[New Thread 6676.0x24b8]

[New Thread 6676.0x133c]

[New Thread 6676.0x25b8]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c5c]

[New Thread 6676.0x168c]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e4]

[New Thread 6676.0x25f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2304]

[New Thread 6676.0x1020]

[New Thread 6676.0x2488]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f64]

[New Thread 6676.0x220c]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2320]

[New Thread 6676.0x24e4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2700]

[New Thread 6676.0x1b70]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c60]

[New Thread 6676.0x2328]

[New Thread 6676.0x249c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2134]

[New Thread 6676.0x228c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2450]

[New Thread 6676.0x1640]

[New Thread 6676.0xf18]

[New Thread 6676.0x22c8]

[New Thread 6676.0x26c8]

[New Thread 6676.0x27a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f88]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c24]

[New Thread 6676.0x2428]

[New Thread 6676.0x26bc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2068]

[New Thread 6676.0x2498]

[New Thread 6676.0x548]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e8]

[New Thread 6676.0xdd0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2320]

[New Thread 6676.0x26a4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1e20]

[New Thread 6676.0x2130]

[New Thread 6676.0x2510]

[New Thread 6676.0x27f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x23a0]

[New Thread 6676.0x24fc]

[New Thread 6676.0x2578]

[New Thread 6676.0x27ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x2650]

[New Thread 6676.0x22f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1b3c]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1c24]

[New Thread 6676.0x27d8]

[New Thread 6676.0x23b4]

[New Thread 6676.0x24d4]

[New Thread 6676.0x2344]

[New Thread 6676.0x2614]

[New Thread 6676.0x1f88]

[New Thread 6676.0x2064]

[New Thread 6676.0x8ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x2314]

[New Thread 6676.0x243c]

[New Thread 6676.0x26f0]

[New Thread 6676.0x27c0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2558]

[New Thread 6676.0x2140]

[New Thread 6676.0x2478]

[New Thread 6676.0x2348]

[New Thread 6676.0x272c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2368]

[New Thread 6676.0x276c]

[New Thread 6676.0x24b8]

[New Thread 6676.0x26e8]

[New Thread 6676.0x14b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2624]

[New Thread 6676.0x2658]

[New Thread 6676.0x195c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2648]

[New Thread 6676.0x2680]

[New Thread 6676.0x243c]

[New Thread 6676.0x1fe8]

[New Thread 6676.0x251c]

[New Thread 6676.0x2308]

[New Thread 6676.0x1ecc]

[New Thread 6676.0x246c]

[New Thread 6676.0x24ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x1ec4]

[New Thread 6676.0x1284]

[New Thread 6676.0x26ec]

[New Thread 6676.0x25c4]

[New Thread 6676.0xd58]

[New Thread 6676.0x225c]

[New Thread 6676.0x27a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x21ac]

[New Thread 6676.0x1190]

[New Thread 6676.0x22a8]

[New Thread 6676.0x22c8]

[New Thread 6676.0x560]

[New Thread 6676.0x24b0]

[New Thread 6676.0x23e4]

[New Thread 6676.0x22f4]

[New Thread 6676.0x3f0]

[New Thread 6676.0x2558]

[New Thread 6676.0x20e0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1d60]

[New Thread 6676.0x2718]

[New Thread 6676.0x20d0]

[New Thread 6676.0x1a2c]

[New Thread 6676.0x22a8]

[New Thread 6676.0xca8]

[New Thread 6676.0x2114]

[New Thread 6676.0x2134]

[New Thread 6676.0xf44]

[New Thread 6676.0x388]

[New Thread 6676.0x1190]

[New Thread 6676.0x26ec]

intervals.c:1974: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: charpos <= ZV &&
charpos

>= BEGV

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

warning: BTMMHOOK 23.12.2011 12:23:13 Thread<2448> Hook DLL unloaded

[Inferior 1 (process 6676) exited with code 03]

(gdb) bt full

No stack.

(gdb) bt

No stack.

(gdb) therad apply all bt full

Undefined command: "therad".  Try "help".

(gdb) thread apply all bt full

(gdb) xbacktrace

Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)

 of 2011-12-06 on MARVIN

Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600

configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
-ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/include --ldflags
-LD:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/lib'

Important settings:

  value of $LC_ALL: nil

  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil

  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil

  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil

  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil

  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil

  value of $LC_TIME: nil

  value of $LANG: en

  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil

  locale-coding-system: cp1252

  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:

  eldoc-mode: t

  sml-modeline-mode: t

  ourcomments-M-x-menu-mode: t

  ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab: t

  markchars-global-mode: t

  markchars-mode: t

  appmenu-mode: t

  nxhtml-menu-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  ergoemacs-mode: t

  yas/global-mode: t

  yas/minor-mode: t

  global-auto-complete-mode: t

  auto-complete-mode: t

  auto-indent-global-mode: t

  auto-indent-minor-mode: t

  autopair-mode: t

  autopair-global-mode: t

  cua-mode: t

  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t

  tabbar-mode: t

  global-linum-mode: t

  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t

  ido-everywhere: t

  show-paren-mode: t

  flyspell-mode: t

  recentf-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  tool-bar-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:

<switch-frame> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <help-echo>

<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo>

<menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:

Loading e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/portable-starter-kit/starter-kit.elc...done

[Starter-Kit] Loaded
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/portable-starter-kit/starter-kit.elc in 3.641000
seconds, 98.595000 seconds elapsed

Loading e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/portable-starter-kit/init.el
(source)...done

Ispell process killed

Starting new Ispell process [default] ...

Loading snippets in cached file,
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/snippets/.yas-emacs-lisp-mode-snippets.el

Loading e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/snippets/.yas-emacs-lisp-mode-snippets.el
(source)...done

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Build of mount table completed

(Added report-emacs-bug to M-x history so you can run it from there)

Load-path shadows:

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/ac-R hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ac-R-0.2/ac-R

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/auto-indent-mode hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/auto-indent-mode-0.55/auto-indent-mode

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/el-autoyas hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/el-autoyas-0.2/el-autoyas

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ess-5.14/lisp/ess hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ess-5.14/ess

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/ess-smart-underscore hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/ess-smart-underscore-0.72/ess-smart-underscore

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/fold-dwim-org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/fold-dwim-org-0.2/fold-dwim-org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/util/fold-dwim hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/fold-dwim-1.2/fold-dwim

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/guess-tex-master hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/guess-tex-master-0.2/guess-tex-master

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/org-cua-dwim hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/org-cua-dwim-0.5/org-cua-dwim

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/org-outlook hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/org-outlook-0.5/org-outlook

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/org-table-comment hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/org-table-comment-0.2/org-table-comment

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/r-autoyas hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/r-autoyas-0.25/r-autoyas

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/textmate-to-yas hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/textmate-to-yas-0.13/textmate-to-yas

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Other/../Data/src/yas-jit hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/yas-jit-0.8.6/yas-jit

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/json-1.2/json hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/json

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/package hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/package

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/.dir-locals

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-install hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-table hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-special-blocks hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-remember hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-remember

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-src hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-publish hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-publish

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mks hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mks

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mew hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mew

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-mac-message hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-list hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-latex hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-latex

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sh hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-jsinfo hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-info hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-id hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-icalendar hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-html hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-html

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-xoxo hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-wl hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-wl

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-freemind hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docbook hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-vm hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-vm

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-beamer hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ascii hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-exp hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-exp

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/elpa/nsis-mode-0.81/nsis-mode hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/nsis-mode/nsis-mode

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/emacs-24.0.92/lisp/org/org hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/ngirard-org-icons-de8fe96/lisp/org

e:/EmacsPortable.App/App/lisp/src/nxhtml/related/php-mode hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/doomvox-desktop-recover-099a983/t/lib/php-mode

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/doomvox-desktop-recover-099a983/desktop-recover-setup
hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/doomvox-desktop-recover-099a983/t/lib/desktop-recover-setup

e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/esn/etc/build/esn-nm-vars-7 hides
e:/EmacsPortable.App/Data/src/esn/etc/cookies/esn-nm-vars-7

Features:

(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums

mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug

el-autoyas eldoc tabkey2 mumamo sml-modeline ourcomments-util cus-edit

markchars idn appmenu cus-start cus-load rnc-mode esn-start setup-cygwin

cygwin-mount ange-ftp nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload majmodpri

nxhtml-menu web-autoload nxhtml-base ob-sh shell ob-ruby ob-python

ob-perl ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-R ess-R-object-tooltip

clojure-mode ergoemacs-keybindings ergoemacs-mode delsel yas-jit

yasnippet help-mode view assoc auto-complete-config auto-complete popup

auto-indent-mode edmacro kmacro autopair vc-git cua-base org-cua-dwim

org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo

org-infojs org-html format-spec org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda

org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org byte-opt

warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-ref

ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces

org-entities noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle

org-src ob-comint comint ring ob-keys org-compat ob org-macs ob-eval

header2 lib-requires loadhist tabbar-ruler tabbar easy-mmode linum-off

linum ido-ubiquitous smex ido paren ac-R-autoloads auctex-autoloads

tex-site info auto-complete-autoloads auto-indent-mode-autoloads

autopair-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads cygwin-mount-autoloads

el-autoyas-autoloads ergoemacs-keybindings-autoloads ess-autoloads

ess-smart-underscore-autoloads ess-tracebug-autoloads

fold-dwim-org-autoloads fold-dwim-autoloads guess-tex-master-autoloads

header2-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads lib-requires-autoloads

linum-off-autoloads magithub-autoloads json-autoloads magit-autoloads

marmalade-autoloads furl-autoloads nsis-mode-autoloads ntcmd-autoloads

org-cua-dwim-autoloads org-outlook-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads

r-autoyas-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads setup-cygwin-autoloads

smex-autoloads sumatra-forward-autoloads tabbar-ruler-autoloads

tabbar-autoloads textmate-to-yas-autoloads w32-browser-autoloads

xahk-mode-autoloads yaoddmuse-autoloads yas-jit-autoloads package

derived ansi-color uniquify ffap saveplace org-install flyspell

regexp-opt rw-hunspell rw-ispell ispell rw-language-and-country-codes

recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu advice help-fns advice-preload cl

server time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel

dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image

fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select

scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham

georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao

korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic

indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple

abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay

sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget

hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)