Subject: bug#10353: closed (Re: bug#10353: 24.0.92; doc string of `desktop-internal-v2s')

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 00:48:02 +0000

Your bug report

#10353: 24.0.92; doc string of `desktop-internal-v2s'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10353: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10353
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10353: 24.0.92; doc string of `desktop-internal-v2s'
From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
To: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 01:44:59 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 01:19, Drew Adams <[email-masked]> wrote:

> QUOTE may be `may' (value may be quoted),
> `must' (value must be quoted), or nil (value must not be quoted)."

Fixed, thanks.

    Juanma

Subject: 24.0.92; doc string of `desktop-internal-v2s'
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:19:59 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"...
QUOTE may be `may' (value may be quoted),
`must' (values must be quoted), or nil (value may not be quoted)."
 
Should be:
 
"...
QUOTE may be `may' (value may be quoted),
`must' (value must be quoted), or nil (value must not be quoted)."
             ^                               ^^^^

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2011-12-06 on MARVIN
 Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
 configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/include --ldflags
 -LD:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/lib'