Subject: bug#10336: Holidays vs. release

From: Andy Wingo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:07:03 +0100

Hi Ludovic,

I pushed a couple patches that should help this bug out, though for some
reason I wasn't able to reproduce the issue before.  I wonder why.

On Wed 25 Jan 2012 17:10, [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> So I looked into it, and there’s at least one thing wrong: the test must
> be compiled with #:partial-eval? #f, otherwise the ‘let’ vanishes, which
> defeats the test.

Indeed.  I think I fixed that now.

> Second thing, it suffices to insert a function call like
> ((lambda (x) #f) #f) just before calls to ‘gc’ to solve the problem.

Strange.  Another thing was that the function was a constant, not a
closure, so it wasn't going to be collectable in the first place.

Can you retry the test now, Dale?

Thanks,

Andy
-- 
http://wingolog.org/