Subject: bug#10334: 24.0.92; Doc fix

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:12:16 +0100

Here's another doc fix:

=== modified file 'doc/emacs/text.texi'
--- doc/emacs/text.texi 2012-01-05 09:46:05 +0000
+++ doc/emacs/text.texi 2012-01-08 12:07:40 +0000
@@ -546,8 +546,8 @@
 newline as the end of a sentence; a period followed by just one space
 indicates an abbreviation, not the end of a sentence.  Accordingly,
 the fill commands will not break a line after a period followed by
-just one space.  If you change the variable
-@code{sentence-end-double-space} to a non-@code{nil} value, the fill
+just one space.  If you set the variable
+@code{sentence-end-double-space} to @code{nil}, the fill
 commands will break a line after a period followed by one space, and
 put just one space after each period.  @xref{Sentences}, for other
 effects and possible drawbacks of this.

-- 
Dani Moncayo