Subject: Re: bug#10320: 23.3.50; line numbering in fortran-mode

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:37:43 -0500

Paul Indelicato wrote:

>> Aquamacs is a distribution of GNU Emacs that is adapted for Mac users.
>> 
>> GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
>>  of 2011-08-04 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.3a
>> Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>> 
> while the new one has:
>> Aquamacs is a distribution of GNU Emacs that is adapted for Mac users.
>> 
>> GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
>>  of 2011-10-25 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.4
>> Copyright (C) 2011 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

There were almost no changes in the emacs-23 branch between those two
dates, so I don't see how this can be a GNU Emacs issue.

If no-one can reproduce this issue in a stock GNU Emacs started with -Q
on a Mac, I will close this as not a bug in Emacs, but presumably
somewhere in Aquamacs.