Subject: Re: bug#10304: 24.0.92: display but

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:58:36 +0900

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]> writes:

Typo
I meant "display bug"

> I see this thing occasionally when reading news in group. I cant
> reproduce it at will.
>
>
>
> This screen shot is from article buffer, you can see the first line
> starts with "I tend to ... " is displayed twice in the screen (bottom
> also same line). In fact this messages was long, the line "I tend to
> ..."  displayed at the bottom at the beginning. then I needed to hit SPC
> to read remaining part of the message. So the last line stays there
>
> I hope my description is clear.

-- 
YYR