Subject: bug#10304: 24.0.92: display bug

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 10:51:09 +0200

> From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:38:00 +0100
> 
> Ok, I got a display bug, and it was of the same time as before: After
> scrolling, area after the end of the buffer wasn't cleared, leaving the
> image.
> 
> I switched on trace-redisplay, paged back and forth, which was still
> buggy, and then did a matrix dump.

Thanks.

> Then the window fixed itself suddenly without me doing anything.

Does the trace you posted include the time when the window
fixed itself, and if so, can you try identifying in the trace the
place where it happened?  Could it be here:

  expose_frame (796, 696, 24, 484)
  expose_window (796, 696, 24, 464)
  expose_window (796, 1160, 24, 20)

> Here's the output from the log file.

I will study it, but it is important for me to understand how this log
is related to whatever you did in Emacs.  Does this reflect only the
"page back and forth, and the matrix dump", or does it include more
stuff?