Subject: bug#10278: color-p.test failed

From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:57:12 +0100

tags 10278 moreinfo
thanks

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to understand the reason of this
failure.  We might need more details for that; so, could you please:

 1. tell us which system you have run the testsuite on;

 2. send us the config.log file generated by configure;

 3. send us the contents of the directory left by the failed test
    (should be `tests/color-p.dir'); note that this should be done
    *before* continuing with the next point, since a re-run of the
    test script will unfortunately remove that directory;

 4. try to re-run the failed test, and tell us whether the failure
    is determinately reproducible, or only happes some times.  You
    can use the following commands to run onlt the failing testcase:

      $ make check TESTS=color-p.test

Regards,
  Stefano