Subject: 24.0.91; memory consumption

From: Philipp Haselwarter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 01:21:39 +0100

I noticed that after running emacs for a few days, the memory
consumption was getting quite enormous. After killing all buffers, it
hardly reduced. I don't know if this is an actual emacs bug or the fault
of some third party library, but I don't really know how to debug the
problem either, which is why I rather report it.

The instance is still running with no actual problems, except for the
fact that it uses 1.2G of resident memory, which is a bit beyond the
expected Eight Megabytes :)

Please let me know if I can provide further debugging information from
the running instance, or if I should just move on and simply restart
emacs every now and then.

(emacs-uptime) "5 days, 2 hours, 7 minutes, 24 seconds"

Output of top:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
top - 00:16:29 up 18 days,  4:30,  6 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.19, 0.29
Tasks: 189 total,   4 running, 180 sleeping,   0 stopped,   5 zombie
Cpu(s):  7.2%us,  4.5%sy,  1.7%ni, 84.8%id,  1.7%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.2%si,
0.0%st
Mem:   4052048k total,  2910060k used,  1141988k free,    32392k buffers
Swap:  4881404k total,   660148k used,  4221256k free,   252920k cached

  PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S %CPU %MEM    TIME+  COMMAND
27353 philipp   20   0 1504m 1.2g  10m S    8 30.2 207:14.31 emacs
22679 root      20   0  753m 318m 3736 S    4  8.0 864:28.80 X
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Output of pmap -x $(pgrep -U$UID -x emacs):

In GNU Emacs 24.0.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.8)
 of 2011-11-19 on philipp.haselwarter.org
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11102000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--without-sound' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,--hash-style=gnu''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  which-function-mode: t
  flymakemsg-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gnus-desktop-notify-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  my-keys-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
y p p X ? C-s k i C-p u p C-k k > q M-x RET d d d d 
d d n n d d d d d d C-h m C-v C-n C-h m SPC SPC q > 
<right> <right> <left> <left> <up> <down> C-p C-k C-k 
C-c C-c M-x RET q C-x b C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-s C-s 
C-k C-k C-s C-s C-k C-k C-s C-s C-k C-s C-r C-k C-r 
C-k C-r RET C-x k RET C-x C-b q C-x b C-r C-r C-k C-g 
C-p C-x C-b g q M-x g a r RET M-< C-n C-n M-x C-g <switch-frame> 
ESC : 2 7 3 5 3 SPC p h i l i p p SPC SPC SPC SPC 2 
0 SPC SPC SPC 0 SPC 1 5 0 4 M SPC 1 1 9 6 M SPC 1 0 
5 3 2 SPC S SPC SPC 6 . 0 SPC 3 0 . 2 SPC SPC 3 h 2 
6 : 3 3 SPC e m a c s SPC - - d a e m o n C-a C-k C-g 
C-x 1 C-x C-b q C-z 2 ESC x g n RET n n n n 4 g n n 
n n RET / o 8 0 RET C-r m e m o C-n C-n C-n C-n RET 
C-p C-p C-p C-p A T C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p 
C-z 0 C-c k C-x C-b q ESC x e m a c s - b u g RET

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Fetching headers for nntp+news.gmane.org:gmane.emacs.devel...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
OVERVIEW
Switched:  ( -<{ 0: scratch }>- | 1: org | *2: gnus* | 3: erc | 4: config | 5: dev | 6: debug | 7: doc | 8: emms | 9: sh )
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/jabber/compat/hex-util
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/jabber/compat/sha1
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-1.5.0/php-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/related/php-mode
~/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/util/org-odt hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/contrib/org-odt
~/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/util/org-panel hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/contrib/org-panel
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides ~/.emacs.d/packages/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
~/.emacs.d/packages/auctex/lisp/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
~/.emacs.d/packages/auctex/lisp/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
~/.emacs.d/packages/auctex/lisp/preview-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/preview-latex
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnuplot/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui
~/.emacs.d/packages/erc-nick-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erc-nick-notify
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnuplot/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/packages/offlineimap/offlineimap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/offlineimap
~/.emacs.d/packages/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
~/.emacs.d/packages/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/fuzzy
~/.emacs.d/packages/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
~/.emacs.d/packages/auto-complete/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-simple-indent
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghci
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hugs
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-site-file
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/haskell-c hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
~/.emacs.d/packages/jabber/compat/hexrgb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/icicles/hexrgb
~/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/util/vline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/icicles/vline
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/md4
~/.emacs.d/packages/ibuf-ext/ibuf-ext hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/ibuf-ext
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/format-spec
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/dframe
~/.emacs.d/packages/ido/ido hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/ido
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/ezimage
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/hex-util
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/password-cache
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/color
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/speedbar
~/.emacs.d/packages/ibuf-macs/ibuf-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/ibuf-macs
~/.emacs.d/packages/winner/winner hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/winner
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/sb-image
~/.emacs.d/config/custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/custom
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-publish
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-html
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-mks
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-latex
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-exp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-remember
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/packages/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-cache
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-uu
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-compat
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/sasl
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/ntlm
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/trampver
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/imap
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/netrc
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/dig
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-sh
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-smb
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/dns
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-gw hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-gw
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/packages/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tramp
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/net/tls
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/mail/binhex
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/shr
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/qp
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/smime
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/compface
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/message
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/shr-color
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/registry
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
~/.emacs.d/packages/emms/lisp/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/srecode/srecode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/srecode
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/cedet
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/ede
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/cedet-cscope hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/data-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/inversion
~/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/semantic
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/cedet-global hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/philipp/.emacs.d/packages/cedet-bzr/common/cedet-idutils hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/obsolete/pgg
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
~/.emacs.d/packages/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.91/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helper ebuff-menu electric rfc2368 fortune bookmark
gnus-eform rmail my-emms-config emms-history emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client
emms-lastfm-scrobbler emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-streams
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file emms-setup emms emms-compat org-capture org-mks
reposition novice rot13 m4-mode project-am makefile-edit
semantic-ectag-lang semantic-ectag-parse semantic-ectag-util tramp-cmds
find-dired ede-locate locate ede-generic ede-custom ede-dired
semantic-symref-grep semantic-symref-list semantic-symref etags grep
time-stamp image-file ede-proj-misc ede-proj-aux ede-proj-info
semantic-ede-grammar semantic-grammar semantic-grammar-wy
semantic-wisent wisent ede-proj-elisp ede-pconf ede-pmake ede-proj-obj
ede-proj ede-make ede-proj-comp autoconf-edit autoconf autoconf-mode
cal-move org-colview cal-iso diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org
cal-china lunar cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian calfw holidays
hol-loaddefs arc-mode archive-mode apropos face-remap descr-text
semantic-ia mo-git-blame compare-w smerge-mode url-mailto sh-script
executable friedman-flame flame cl-specs edebug semantic-complete
semantic-el repeat cedet-edebug crm two-column iso-transl goto-addr
rfc2104 gnus-draft jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber-bookmarks
jabber-private sasl-digest hmac-md5 hex-util my-jabber-config jabber
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget
jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert
jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util password preview prv-emacs
tex-buf font-latex latex tex-style tex latexenc erc-imenu erc-notify
erc-log erc-track erc-services erc-ring erc-networks erc-netsplit
erc-menu erc-match erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join
erc-autoaway my-irc-config erc-view-log erc-nicklist erc-nick-notify
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat buffer-move windmove tiling
conf-mode semantic-tag-write ede-linux ede-emacs ede-cpp-root semantic-c
semantic-gcc hideif semantic-c-by semantic-lex-spp nxml-uchnm rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
semantic-symref-filter semantic-analyze-complete semantic-dep
semantic-tag-file semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug
semanticdb-typecache semanticdb-file cedet-files semantic-edit
semantic-make semantic-make-by make-mode pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu vc ediff
vc-dispatcher tar-mode ecb-layout-defs cus-edit cus-start cus-load ecb
ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support
ecb-autogen autoload ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde efc
ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser
ecb-navigate ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade
ecb-cedet-wrapper semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find
semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse semantic-m3
semantic-analyze-refs cedet-m3 semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode
semantic-idle eldoc senator which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb cedet
cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs
speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs sb-info ede-load ede-loaddefs
ede-speedbar ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar
semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn
semantic-sort semanticdb-javap cedet-java semanticdb-el semanticdb-ref
semantic-find semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format
semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag-ls
semantic-tag working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-custom
ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs
semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local eieio-load
eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs ecb-util info
gnus-dup yow my-ibuffer-config ibuf-ext ibuffer gnus-fun spookmime
w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ind-util canlock linum
flymakemsg flymake compile cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs mule-util shr url-queue
gnus-html w3m-form url-handlers nnrss mm-url debug find-func eieio-opt
gnus-dired flow-fill mailalias newcomment supercite regi bbdb-message
spook cookie1 silly-mail magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode
log-edit pcvs-util add-log multi-isearch vc-git flyspell ispell tabify
org-table org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-info org-docview org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb ffap pp tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat shell
tramp-loaddefs qp url-http url-auth url-gw gnus-gravatar gravatar sort
smiley ansi-color gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic nndoc nndraft nnmh utf-7 my-epa-config epa-file
epa epg gnutls network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc
nnmbox nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-cache gnus-load my-gnus-config spam spam-stat
bbdb-com gnus-uu yenc org-gnus gnus-desktop-notify gnus-demon nntp
smtpmail sendmail gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win message
idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils my-auto-complete-config auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup smex emacs-name server fic-ext-mode undo-tree
php-mode-autoloads package tabulated-list ldif-ns ldap-mode derived
skeleton rx my-frame-jump-config my-workgroups-config workgroups
my-ido-config iswitchb ido my-desktop-save-config my-w3m-config
w3m-filter w3m-lnum w3m-search w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr
dired-sort-map dired+ dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux dired image-mode
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util desktop my-yasnippet-config yasnippet help-mode view
w3m-load my-outline-config my-misc-config xt-mouse winner recentf
tree-widget wid-edit org-protocol my-org-config org-timer org-clock
org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-google-weather solar
cal-dst format-spec google-weather xml url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse auth-source eieio inversion assoc gnus-util password-cache
url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap org byte-opt warnings bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ring org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline regexp-opt cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
midnight time-date matlab-load ecb-autoloads bbdb easymenu timezone
bbdb-autoloads preview-latex tex-site auto-loads my-key-config
jabber-keymap jabber-autoloads emms-auto my-coding-config edmacro kmacro
jde-autoload easy-mmode imenu thingatpt my-appearance-config paren
mic-paren cl pgh-theme browse-kill-ring advice help-fns advice-preload
my-personal-config my-version-config my-load-path tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
After a time, you may find that "having" is not so pleasing a thing,
after all, as "wanting."  It is not logical, but it is often true.
-- Spock, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7