Subject: Re: bug#10269: Popping message boxes

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 01:08:02 +0000

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> (I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately got no response at
> the time.)
>
> "sindikat" <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Package: emacs-xwidgets Popping message boxes like javascript's
>> alert() doesn't work >yes this is odd. maybe I need to implement a
>> signal for it or something
>
> Do you have a recipe for how to reproduce this bug?

More information was requested, but none was given within 8 weeks, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas