Subject: bug#10248: closed (Re: bug#10248: Broken link to sources.redhat.com in the web page of the automake mailing list)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 08:48:02 +0000

Your bug report

#10248: Broken link to sources.redhat.com in the web page of the automake mailing list

which was filed against the automake package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
10248: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=10248
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#10248: Broken link to sources.redhat.com in the web page of the automake mailing list
From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
To: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 09:46:37 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Saturday 10 December 2011, Glenn Morris wrote:
> Hi,
Hi Glenn, thanks for the tip.  Much appreciated.

> You change this by going to the "administrative interface" in mailman
> 
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/automake
> 
> Then in the "General Options" page, edit the "introductory description"
> section and then press "submit". Changes should be instantaneous.
> 
I've changed the text from this:

  The list can be used to discuss automake and related tools (eg
  libtool).  The discussion can range from simple "how-to"
  questions up to patches and configuration philosophy.  See also
  the <a href="http://sources.redhat.com/automake/">Automake home
  page</a>.

to this:

  This list can be used for discussions about automake and its
  relations and interactions with the other autotools (e.g.,
  autoconf and libtool).  The discussion can range from simple
  "how-to" questions up to patches and configuration philosophy.
  See also the <a href="http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/">
  Automake home page</a>.

I'm closing this bug now.

Thanks,
  Stefano

Subject: Broken link to sources.redhat.com in the web page of the automake mailing list
From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 20:32:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here:
 <https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/automake>
I still see a reference to the obsolete and now removed
 <http://sources.redhat.com/automake/>
But I don't know how to fix this, since the web page reported
above seems not to be part of the CVS repository of Automake
web pages `:ext:cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/web/automake'.

Some help on this would be appreciated.

Regards,
  Stefano