Subject: Re:undefined ffi_type_pointer problem mipsel linux

From: 珊珊 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 16:23:46 +0800 (CST)

[root@loongson proc]# cat cpuinfo
system type : lemote-fuloong
processor : 0
cpu model : ICT Loongson-2 V0.3 FPU V0.1
BogoMIPS : 530.43
wait instruction : no
microsecond timers : yes
tlb_entries : 64
extra interrupt vector : no
hardware watchpoint : no
ASEs implemented :
shadow register sets : 1
core : 0
VCED exceptions : not available
VCEI exceptions : not available

[root@loongson proc]# cat version
Linux version 2.6.27.7-43 ([email-masked]) (gcc version 3.4.6) #1 PREEMPT Tue May 5 23:51:30 CST 2009

At 2011-12-07 15:49:21,"珊珊" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Green :

   My box is fuloong 6004, loongson2f cpu, mips64, little endian, more info see
http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Loongson#Loongson_2F

Here I want install autogen, then needs guile dependency, guile needs libffi, when I install libffi, afterthat I install guile, problem is  that undefined ffi_type_pointer, I try to several methods, it still can be ok. I checked the ffi.h is extern, shall I defined the use #define for  each one ?

Thanks

bo cheng

   CCLD   guile
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_pointer'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_float'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_void'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_sint64'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_prep_cif'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_uint32'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_double'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_prep_closure_loc'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_call'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_sint8'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_closure_free'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_closure_alloc'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_uint8'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_sint32'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_uint16'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_sint16'
./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `ffi_type_uint64'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [guile] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/soft/guile-2.0.3/libguile'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/soft/guile-2.0.3/libguile'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/

Theres is in ffi.h

/* These are defined in types.c */
extern ffi_type ffi_type_void;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_uint8;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_sint8;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_uint16;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_sint16;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_uint32;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_sint32;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_uint64;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_sint64;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_float;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_double;
extern ffi_type ffi_type_pointer;