Subject: Re: bug#1023: Can't resize on Mac OS

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:11:21 +0900

>>>>> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:52:42 -0700, "Ken Harris" <[email-masked]> said:

>> I meant only about automatic resizing on the screen size change.  I
>> still can't reproduce the case that "the zoom button stops
>> working."  Could you give concrete configuration and steps to
>> reproduce the latter?

> Note that it's not the zoom button that stops working.  It's the
> resize control.

Do you mean "Can't resize because the resize control becomes outside
the screen and invisible", or "The resize control is on screen and
visible, but nothing happens when you drag it"?

> Procedure: Plug sleeping MacBook into external 24" DVI display, USB
> keyboard and mouse, and power supply (the latter wakes it from
> sleep).  Launch Emacs; note that you can resize the window.  Unplug
> display, keyboard, mouse, power supply (puts it to sleep).  Open
> lid; observe that you can no longer resize the Emacs window.

Is mirroring turned on or not?  What is the resolution setting for
each monitor?

				     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
				[email-masked]