Subject: bug#10186: 23.3; save-some-buffers not making review windows large enough

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:08:08 -0500

`M-x save-some-buffers' offers to let me review my files (or their
diffs) before saving them with, but very often the window I'm given in
which to do the review is pitifully small and really inadequate.  Not
only that, but there's basically no way (at least none that I can find)
to scroll the window and reveal useful information.  Something should be
done to make those review windows more useful.

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.2.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1138.23)
 of 2011-11-13 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.7.2
configured using `configure  '--with-mac' '--enable-mac-app' 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x C-p M-u C-p C-x C-n C-x C-n C-x C-n C-x C-n C-e 
, SPC A n t h o n y ! <return> C-c C-c d <return> C-n 
<return> q g C-p C-p C-n <return> M-> M-< C-x C-p C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-p C-p C-p <return> <return> 
q g C-z C-n C-z C-n C-x C-n C-x b * <backspace> s c 
h <return> C-x C-b C-x b * s c r <backspace> <backspace> 
c h e C-g C-g C-x b * <backspace> s c h e d u <right> 
<right> <left> <return> M-< C-x C-f C-g C-x C-k M-x 
d a r k <return> C-x C-f C-g C-g C-x C-f C-g C-g C-x 
C-c C-g C-g C-x b s c <return> C-x C-w M-p M-p M-n 
M-p <M-backspace> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 5 - <tab> 
<return> M-< <return> <return> C-p C-p W <backspace> 
- - - - - - - - - - <return> SPC W h a t SPC I S-SPC 
s e n t SPC t o SPC G a b r i e l l a C-p - - - - - 
- - - - - - - - - - - <backspace> C-n C-e C-n - - - 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <return> 
C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-x C-s C-p C-p C-e - C-n C-n - 
C-n C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-x C-s C-x 
C-k C-x C-c C-r C-g M-x r e p o r t - e m a <tab> 
<return>

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/settings/zenburn-overrides-theme.el (source)...done
Quit [6 times]
Saving file /Users/dave/src/slides/work/cpp0x/5-day-course/schedule.rst...
Wrote /Users/dave/src/slides/work/cpp0x/5-day-course/schedule.rst
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/dave/src/slides/work/cpp0x/5-day-course/schedule.rst...
Wrote /Users/dave/src/slides/work/cpp0x/5-day-course/schedule.rst
Saving file /Users/dave/src/slides/work/cpp0x/5-day-course/schedule.rst...
Wrote /Users/dave/src/slides/work/cpp0x/5-day-course/schedule.rst
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ido hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/ido
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/imap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(zenburn-overrides-theme zenburn-theme arc-mode archive-mode sgml-mode
doc-view image-mode org-magit org-capture org-mks url-handlers rst
calc-ext calc-misc nnregistry shr tramp-cache quail shadow emacsbug
ediff-vers diff org-attach canlock sha1 hex-util gnus-html mm-url
newcomment dabbrev calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs make-mode
log-view vc vc-dispatcher cus-edit pp goto-addr cl-specs edebug texinfo
find-dired sh-script hl-line cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine tex-mode latexenc grep+ grep-ed hilit-chg grep
compile+ compile compile- face-remap flow-fill mule-util url-http
url-auth url-gw sort smiley ansi-color gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-salt
gnus-dup qp gnus-ml gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder epa-file epa epg
utf-7 proto-stream nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache dot-gnus-el
mail-settings gnus-cite w3m-load spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg
gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar url-cache url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse
url-vars gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum macroexp
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec
gnus-win gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader ert ewoc debug pgg pgg-parse pgg-def
starttls gnus-harvest mailalias sendmail gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils dot-org-el org-checklist ob-sh ob-python ob-R ox-redmine
ox-org org-x ox-plugin org-devonthink org-habit org-agenda org-info
org-id org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs magit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-bisect
magit-key-mode tabify man smerge-mode diff-mode multi-isearch vc-git
jka-compr ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util
ediff-mult ediff-init ediff gnus-dired recentf tree-widget wid-edit
warnings per-window-point page-ext disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+
strings misc-fns thingatpt+ system-type-darwin-theme osx-plist xml
dot-passwd-el .loaddefs diminish workgroups tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache format-spec tramp-loaddefs ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme
browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l
essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a executable shell ess-arc-d
ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs
make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l
ess-inf ess-utils comint ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat
ess-site xcscope ring cmake-mode mo-git-blame gnus-load yasnippet
dropdown-list assoc company-autoloads weblogger-autoloads
xml-rpc-autoloads package org-install browse-kill-ring markdown-mode
derived thingatpt edmacro kmacro noutline outline fit-frame initsplit
advice advice-preload find-func el-get help-mode view autoload help-fns
bytecomp byte-compile cl cl-19 dired-x dired-aux dired regexp-opt info
easymenu paren server ido easy-mmode autorevert time delsel cus-start
cus-load elhome tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com