Subject: bug#10181: 24.0.92; [wishlist] split `diff-refine-change' in several faces

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:56:00 +0100

Severity: wishlist

Please, split the `diff-refine-change' face in several faces: one for
each of the possible "surrounding" face:
* for `diff-changed', define `diff-changed-refined'.
* for `diff-removed', define `diff-removed-refined'.
* for `diff-added', define `diff-added-refined'.

Why? --> Because users (like me) may want to define such "refined"
faces based on the "not-refined" ones.  Currently this is not
possible, so I cannot obtain a satisfactory aspect of the refined
hunks.

TIA.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2011-11-30 on DANI-PC
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
-fno-omit-frame-pointer'

-- 
Dani Moncayo