Subject: Re: bug#10180: 24.0.92; Gnus shows spurious message with org MIME part

From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:27:19 +0100

Hi Stephen,

"Stephen Berman" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:36:08 +0100 Bastien <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> Well, the buffer Gnus uses will have a name that starts with
>>> "*fontification*"...
>>
>> Thanks.  I just pushed a fix that will prevent the display of 
>> messages when org-mode is called in a Gnus article buffer. 
>
> Thanks.  Will this be merged to the Emacs trunk before the 24.1
> release?

No.  Emacs trunk is currently in feature freeze, and Org 7.8.03
is the version that will be shipped with Emacs.  

-- 
 Bastien