Subject: Segfault with auto-complete package

From: Toon Claes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:58:23 +0200

Recently my emacs crashes often when I am using auto-complete.

Only one time I got a crash at: 

Program received signal SIGSEGV,
Segmentation fault.
0x0824329e in composition_compute_stop_pos
(cmp_it=0xbfffb700, charpos=26, bytepos=30, endpos=33, string=153926225)
at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/composite.c:1067
1067 elt = XCAR
(val); 

But most of the time, the crash occurs at: 

Program received
signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x080f6f10 in char_table_ref
(table=139304725, c=4194761) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/chartab.c:237
237 if (SUB_CHAR_TABLE_P
(val))

And the backtrace is below. 

If I need to provide any other
information, please let me know what I should do. 

(gdb) bt full
#0
0x080f6f10 in char_table_ref (table=139304725, c=4194761) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/chartab.c:237
 tbl = 0x84d9f10
 val =
1077936141
#1 0x0824327e in composition_compute_stop_pos
(cmp_it=0xbfffa260, charpos=11, bytepos=12, endpos=63, string=159977025)
at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/composite.c:1059
 start = 0
 end =
136542288
 c = 4194761
 prop = 139220218
 val = 139220218

MAX_NEWLINE_DISTANCE = 500
#2 0x08071991 in compute_stop_pos
(it=0xbfff9d90) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:3364
 stoppos
= 63
 iv = 0x0
 next_iv = 0x0
 object = 159977025
 limit = 139220218

position = 0
 charpos = 0
 bytepos = 0
#3 0x080716a0 in handle_stop
(it=0xbfff9d90) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:3252
 handled
= HANDLED_NORMALLY
 handle_overlay_change_p = 1
 p = 0x82ce17c
#4
0x0807aa7f in next_element_from_string (it=0xbfff9d90) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:7480
 position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}
#5 0x080785db in get_next_display_element (it=0xbfff9d90)
at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:6523
 success_p = 0
#6
0x080952c6 in display_line (it=0xbfff9d90) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:19341
 x_before = 624
 nglyphs =
1
 ascent = 0
 phys_ascent = 0
 n_glyphs_before = 78
 hpos_before = 78

x = 624
 descent = 0
 phys_descent = 0
 row = 0x9598b04

overlay_arrow_string = 139220218
 wrap_it = {window = 134887657, w =
0xbfff942c, f = 0x0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 0, s = 0x0,
string_nchars = 0, region_beg_charpos = 0, 
 region_end_charpos = 0,
redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = 0, header_line_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
 dp = 0x24,
dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x953bc05, dpvec_char_len = 156482560,
dpvec_face_id = 140293424, saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, -1, -1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 
 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, 
 n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 0,
overlay_strings = {0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0 <repeats
16 times>}, string = 0, from_overlay = 0, stack = {{string = 0,
string_nchars = 0, 
 end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx =
0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars =
139220218, nbytes = 0, 
 from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u =
{image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 
 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = 
 NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, 
 font_height =
0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 
 0, charpos =
0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u
= {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, 
 position
= {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
 method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 
 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, 
 rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos =
0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u
= {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 

image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 

dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 

display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 

prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0,
nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, 
 u =
{image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 

0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 

string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {
 string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0,

 nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u =
{image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position =
{
 charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 

GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = 
 TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
selective_display_ellipsis_p = 0, ctl_arrow_p = 0, face_box_p = 0,
start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p = 
 0,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p
= 0, glyph_not_available_p = 0, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0,
face_before_selective_p = 0, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0,
line_wrap = TRUNCATE, 
 base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it =
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 3,
width = 0}, char_to_display = 0, 
 glyphless_method = 36, image_id = 1,
slice = {x = 0, y = -1, width = 0, height = 0}, space_width = 0, voffset
= 0, tab_width = 0, font_height = 0, object = 0, position = {charpos =
0, bytepos = 0}, 
 truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width
= 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 36,
extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent =
139220218, override_descent = 
 139220218, override_boff = 139220218,
glyph_row = 0x84c54fa, area = 139220218, nglyphs = 524288, pixel_width =
139220218, ascent = 0, descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0,
phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, 
 max_phys_ascent = 0,
max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, continuation_lines_width = -1,
eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0,
vpos = 1, hpos = 8, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 13, 

right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 3,
right_user_fringe_face_id = 13, bidi_p = 0, bidi_it = {bytepos = 3,
charpos = 11, ch = 2, nchars = 11, ch_len = 2, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
type_after_w1 = 
 UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, resolved_level =
0, invalid_levels = 0, invalid_rl_levels = 0, prev_was_pdf = 0, prev =
{bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 =
UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
 last_strong = {bytepos = 0,
charpos = 0, type = 6906, type_after_w1 = 6907, orig_type = 3221199400},
next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 136541399, charpos = 6906, type = 6907,
type_after_w1 = 3221199416, orig_type = 
 136541399}, prev_for_neutral =
{bytepos = 149414076, charpos = 0, type = STRONG_L, type_after_w1 =
149420797, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {bytepos = 0, charpos
= 1, type = 149420797, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, 
 orig_type =
139115008}, next_en_pos = -1073767400, next_en_type = 134700938,
ignore_bn_limit = 6906, sor = 6907, scan_dir = -1073767816, disp_pos =
136541399, disp_prop = 149414076, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{
 level
= 1, override = 149420797}, {level = -1073767776, override = 40}, {level
= 1, override = 149420797}, {level = 6906, override = 6907}, {level =
-1073767752, override = 136542288}, {level = 149414076, 
 override =
6907}, {level = -1073767752, override = 136549445}, {level = 0, override
= 139115008}, {level = -1073767736, override = 149420797}, {level =
139321714, override = 139220218}, {level = -1073767720, 
 override =
136549445}, {level = 139321714, override = 139220218}, {level =
-1073767688, override = 136556433}, {level = 149414076, override =
6907}, {level = -1073767704, override = 153902012}, {level = 139220218,

 override = 3221202464}, {level = -1073767688, override = 136549280},
{level = 149144462, override = 139321714}, {level = 1, override =
153261520}, {level = 154557264, override = 139220218}, {level =
-1073767656, 
 override = 136563014}, {level = 149144462, override =
139321714}, {level = -1073767648, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
153261520, override = 4}, {level = -1073767592, override = 136579486},
{level = 27628, 
 override = 139321714}, {level = 149420797, override =
29628}, {level = -1073767524, override = 139220218}, {level = 149420797,
override = 3221199896}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
override = 
 29628}, {level = 6906, override = 6907}, {level =
-1073767400, override = 136588504}, {level = 7407, override = 7407},
{level = -1073767520, override = 3221199772}, {level = -1073767528,
override = 139220218}, {level = 
 -1073767512, override = 136549445},
{level = 139321714, override = 139220218}, {level = 1, override =
149420797}, {level = 1, override = 139343194}, {level = 139220218,
override = 136542288}, {level = 6907, override = 
 3221202464}, {level =
-1073767480, override = 16}, {level = 156362921, override = 139321714},
{level = 500, override = 149420797}, {level = 149760462, override =
139220218}, {level = -1073767432, override = 136549326}, {
 level =
153875118, override = 139220218}, {level = -1073767400, override =
136556433}, {level = 149414076, override = 6907}, {level = 7714,
override = 153261520}, {level = 4, override = 3221202464}, {level = 

-1073767400, override = 136549280}, {level = 139220218, override =
139304720}, {level = 139220218, override = 10}, {level = 156226464,
override = 4}, {level = -1073767288, override = 134683025}, {level =
-1073765792, 
 override = 6987}, {level = 6987, override = 7407}, {level
= 139220218, override = 139115008}, {level = -1073767288, override =
134697849}, {level = 6907, override = 139220242}, {level = 139220218,
override = 
 139220218}, {level = 139220218, override = 139220218}},
string = {lstring = 1, s = 0x6bec <Address 0x6bec out of bounds>, schars
= 142828338, bufpos = 7068, from_disp_str = 0, unibyte = 0},
paragraph_dir = 137158988, 
 separator_limit = 6907, first_elt = 1,
new_paragraph = 1, frame_window_p = 0}, paragraph_embedding = 28028}

wrap_data = 0x0
 may_wrap = 0
 wrap_x = 139115008
 wrap_row_used = -1

wrap_row_ascent = 149420792
 wrap_row_height = 10000

wrap_row_phys_ascent = 0
 wrap_row_phys_height = 156859624

wrap_row_extra_line_spacing = 6907
 wrap_row_min_pos = 6907

wrap_row_min_bpos = 156482560
 wrap_row_max_pos = -1073767024

wrap_row_max_bpos = 134679785
 cvpos = -1
 min_pos = 7646
 max_pos =
7708
 min_bpos = 7646
 max_bpos = 7708
#7 0x0808e2ca in try_window
(window=156482565, pos=..., flags=1) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:16249
 w = 0x953bc00
 it =
{window = 156482565, w = 0x953bc00, f = 0x85cb530, method =
GET_FROM_STRING, stop_charpos = 63, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
end_charpos = 63, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, region_beg_charpos = -1, 

region_end_charpos = -1, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p
= 1, header_line_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0,
avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
 dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len
= 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 59, ctl_chars = {0 <repeats 16
times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 7646, bytepos = 7646},
overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = 
 {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1},
dpvec_index = -1}, current = {pos = {charpos = 7708, bytepos = 7708},
overlay_string_index = 1, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 2, 
 overlay_strings_charpos =
7708, overlay_strings = {156657625, 159977025, 0 <repeats 14 times>},
string_overlays = {153854691, 156588411, 0 <repeats 14 times>}, string =
159977025, from_overlay = 139220218, stack = {{
 string = 139220218,
string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 7860, stop_charpos = 7712, prev_stop =
7708, base_level_stop = 7708, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 7709, id = -1, ch =
-2, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
 reversed_p = 0, charpos =
0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u
= {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, 
 stretch = {object = 0}}, position
= {charpos = 7708, bytepos = 7708}, current = {pos = {charpos = 7708,
bytepos = 7708}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = -1,
bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, 
 from_overlay = 0, area = TEXT_AREA,
method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = L2R, multibyte_p = 1,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
 bidi_p = 1,
from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width =
139220218, font_height = 139220218}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
 base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from =
0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
 object = 0, slice =
{x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object =
0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
 overlay_string_index = 0,
string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay
= 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 

string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {
 string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0,

 nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u =
{image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position =
{
 charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 

GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = 
 TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 
 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos =
0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u
= {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, 
 stretch = {object = 0}}, position
= {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos =
0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, 
 area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, 
 bidi_p = 0,
from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width =
0, font_height = 0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0,
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = 

{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0,
reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0,
width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y =
0, width = 
 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch
= {object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 
 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding =
NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, string_from_display_prop_p = 0,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 
 display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p
= 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset =
0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}}, sp = 1, selective = 0, what =
IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 61, 
 selective_display_ellipsis_p = 1,
ctl_arrow_p = 1, face_box_p = 0, start_of_box_run_p = 0,
end_of_box_run_p = 0, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0,
ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, glyph_not_available_p = 0, 

starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, face_before_selective_p = 0,
constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id =
0, c = 118, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 63, id = -1, ch = -2, rule_idx
= 0, 
 lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars =
0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 32,
glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, slice =
{x = 
 139220218, y = 139220218, width = 139220218, height = 139220218},
space_width = 139220218, voffset = 0, tab_width = 8, font_height =
139220218, object = 156657625, position = {charpos = 62, bytepos = 62},

 truncation_pixel_width = 8, continuation_pixel_width = 0,
first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 816, last_visible_y = 496,
extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent =
-1, override_descent = 0, 
 override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x9598b04,
area = TEXT_AREA, nglyphs = 1, pixel_width = 8, ascent = 13, descent =
3, max_ascent = 13, max_descent = 3, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0,
max_phys_ascent = 11, 
 max_phys_descent = 2, current_x = 632,
continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
current_y = 336, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 21, hpos = 79,
left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 
 0,
left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = 1,
bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 118, nchars = 1, ch_len = 1,
type = STRONG_L, type_after_w1 = STRONG_L, orig_type = STRONG_L, 

resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 0, invalid_rl_levels = -1,
prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = NEUTRAL_B,
type_after_w1 = NEUTRAL_B, orig_type = NEUTRAL_B}, last_strong =
{bytepos = 61, 
 charpos = 61, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 =
UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0,
charpos = -1, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, 
 prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type =
STRONG_L, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
next_for_ws = {bytepos = 63, charpos = 63, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 
 UNKNOWN_BT}, next_en_pos = 0,
next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = -1, sor = L2R, scan_dir =
1, disp_pos = 4, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{level =
0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR} <repeats 64 times>}, 
 string = {lstring =
159977025, s = 0x0, schars = 4, bufpos = 7708, from_disp_str = 0,
unibyte = 0}, paragraph_dir = L2R, separator_limit = -1, first_elt = 0,
new_paragraph = 0, frame_window_p = 1}, 
 paragraph_embedding = L2R}

last_text_row = 0x9598a58
 f = 0x85cb530
#8 0x0808c963 in
redisplay_window (window=156482565, just_this_one_p=0) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:15775
 d2 = 0
 d4 = 0
 d6 = 0
 d1
= 0
 d3 = 0
 d5 = 0
 w = 0x953bc00
 f = 0x85cb530
 buffer = 0x8e7faf8

old = 0x8e7faf8
 lpoint = {charpos = 7777, bytepos = 7777}
 opoint =
{charpos = 7777, bytepos = 7777}
 startp = {charpos = 6907, bytepos =
6907}
 update_mode_line = 1
 tem = 0
 it = {window = 0, w = 0x0, f =
0x0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0,
base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 0, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0,
region_beg_charpos = 0, region_end_charpos = 0, 

redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 0, multibyte_p = 0, header_line_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
from_disp_prop_p = 0, ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, dp = 0x0,
dpvec = 0x0, 
 dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0,
saved_face_id = 1, ctl_chars = {0, 139220218, -1073762376, 0, 112, 0, 0,
0, 0, 1, 1, 112, 0, 20, 20, 20}, start = {pos = {charpos = 138829484,
bytepos = 0}, 
 overlay_string_index = -1073762296, string_pos =
{charpos = 134752021, bytepos = 112}, dpvec_index = 20}, current = {pos
= {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1073762316}, overlay_string_index =
-1073762320, string_pos = {
 charpos = 0, bytepos = -1073762296},
dpvec_index = 136092988}, n_overlay_strings = 139344482,
overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {0, -1, -1, 0, 20,
140645088, 139344482, -1073754524, -1073762104, 1024, 
 139115008,
-1073754524, -1073762248, 134957172, 156482565, 139220242},
string_overlays = {0, 1024, 139115008, -1073754524, -1073762200,
134751716, 149420792, 139270368, -1073762184, 136094367, 138829660,
139220218, 156482565, 
 156482565, 1, 138829660}, string = -1073762104,
from_overlay = 139344952, stack = {{string = 139392757, string_nchars =
1, end_charpos = -1073762152, stop_charpos = 136094441, prev_stop =
139344954, base_level_stop = 104, 
 cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1660924104, id
= 139220218, ch = 139392757, rule_idx = 139270368, lookback =
-1073762104, nglyphs = 135780946, reversed_p = 139344954, charpos =
-1073754524, nchars = -1073762104, nbytes = 
 134957172, from =
138829660, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 139344952, u = {image = {object
= 70, slice = {x = 139344954, y = -1073762072, width = 135780566, height
= 139344954}, image_id = 139270373}, comp = {object = 70}, 
 stretch =
{object = 70}}, position = {charpos = 20, bytepos = -1}, current = {pos
= {charpos = 70, bytepos = 139115008}, overlay_string_index =
-1073759752, string_pos = {charpos = 134761732, bytepos = 139344954}, 

dpvec_index = 139270373}, from_overlay = -1073762024, area = 156482565,
method = 156482560, paragraph_embedding = 140293424, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 

display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = -1, stop_charpos = 

-1, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0,
ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos
= 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0,
u = {
 image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height =
0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}},
position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, 
 overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 4294967295, paragraph_embedding = 4294967295,
multibyte_p = 1, 
 string_from_display_prop_p = 1,
string_from_prefix_prop_p = 1, display_ellipsis_p = 1, avoid_cursor_p =
1, bidi_p = 1, from_disp_prop_p = 1, line_wrap = 4294967295, voffset =
0, space_width = 0, font_height = 0}, {
 string = 0, string_nchars = 0,
end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0,
cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0,
nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, 
 nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from
= 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0, slice =
{x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, image_id = 0}, comp = {object =
0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position = {
 charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0,
string_pos = {charpos = 139220218, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0},
from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
 method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 
 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, 
 rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos =
0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u
= {image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, 

image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 

dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0,
string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0, 

display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}, {string = 0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, 

prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch =
0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0,
nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, 
 u =
{image = {object = 0, slice = {x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0},
image_id = 0}, comp = {object = 0}, stretch = {object = 0}}, position =
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 

0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method =
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = 0, 

string_from_display_prop_p = 0, string_from_prefix_prop_p = 0,
display_ellipsis_p = 0, avoid_cursor_p = 0, bidi_p = 0, from_disp_prop_p
= 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0, font_height =
0}}, 
 sp = 0, selective = 0, what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0,
selective_display_ellipsis_p = 0, ctl_arrow_p = 0, face_box_p = 0,
start_of_box_run_p = 0, end_of_box_run_p = 0,
overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = 0, 

ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = 0, glyph_not_available_p = 0,
starts_in_middle_of_char_p = 0, face_before_selective_p = 0,
constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = 0, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id =
0, c = 0, len = 0, 
 cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx =
0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = 0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0,
nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0,
glyphless_method = 
 GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, slice =
{x = 0, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, space_width = 0, voffset = 0,
tab_width = 0, font_height = 0, object = 0, position = {charpos = 0,
bytepos = 0}, 
 truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width =
0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 0,
extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = 0,
override_descent = 0, 
 override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x0, area =
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, descent = 0,
max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0,
max_phys_ascent = 0, 
 max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0,
continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0},
current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0,
left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 

left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = 0,
bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 0, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0,
type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 

resolved_level = 0, invalid_levels = 0, invalid_rl_levels = 0,
prev_was_pdf = 0, prev = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong =
{bytepos = 0, 
 charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 =
UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0,
charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type =
UNKNOWN_BT}, 
 prev_for_neutral = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type =
UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
next_for_ws = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
type_after_w1 = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 
 UNKNOWN_BT}, next_en_pos = 0,
next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, ignore_bn_limit = 0, sor = NEUTRAL_DIR,
scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack =
{{level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 
 override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override
= NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0,
override = 3}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, 

override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = 4294967295}, {level = 0,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level =
0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {

level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR},
{level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 139220218, override =
139220218}, {level = 139220218, override = 139220218}, {level = 

139220218, override = 524288}, {level = 139220218, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 0, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 8, override
= NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 816, override = 7775}, {level = 7776, override
= 3221206648}, {
 level = 136541399, override = 149414076}, {level = 0,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 1, override = 7773}, {level = 7774,
override = L2R}, {level = 149420797, override = 149414076}, {level = 0,
override = 
 3221206712}, {level = 136542288, override = 149414076},
{level = 139220218, override = L2R}, {level = 149420797, override =
7773}, {level = 7774, override = 3221206744}, {level = 149420797,
override = 7776}, {level = 
 143251232, override = 3221206720}, {level =
-1211803216, override = 143274560}, {level = -1073760576, override = 4},
{level = 135764888, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 143251232,
override = 3221206752}, {level = 
 -1211803216, override = 143274596},
{level = -1073760544, override = 4}, {level = 7776, override =
NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 7714, override = 3221206808}, {level = 139320834,
override = 7776}, {level = 143251232, override = 
 145141528}, {level =
-1211683202, override = 143274540}, {level = -1073760332, override = 8},
{level = -1073760460, override = 134658599}, {level = 153691968,
override = 4}, {level = 136559541, override = 158619030}, {level = 

139320834, override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = 8, override = L2R}, {level
= -1073760424, override = 134659012}, {level = -1210626060, override =
143251232}, {level = -1073754524, override = 3221206984}, {level =
-1210626060, 
 override = 143251232}, {level = 145141528, override =
3221207160}, {level = -1211802168, override = 143274548}, {level = 1,
override = NEUTRAL_DIR}, {level = -1210626060, override = 143251232},
{level = 145141528, 
 override = 3221207160}, {level = -1211802168,
override = 143274584}, {level = 145141528, override = 3221207160}},
string = {lstring = -1211795612, s = 0x889d720 "200244221b260&211ba",
schars = 145141528, 
 bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = 0, unibyte = 0},
paragraph_dir = 143251232, separator_limit = 145141528, first_elt = 0,
new_paragraph = 0, frame_window_p = 0}, paragraph_embedding =
3083283650}
 current_matrix_up_to_date_p = 0
 used_current_matrix_p = 0

buffer_unchanged_p = 0
 temp_scroll_step = 0
 count = 76
 rc = 1

centering_position = -1
 last_line_misfit = 0
 beg_unchanged = 7067

end_unchanged = 152
#9 0x08087e9d in redisplay_window_0
(window=156482565) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:13842
No
locals.
#10 0x081df925 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x8087e67
<redisplay_window_0>, arg=156482565, handlers=139202470, hfun=0x8087e43
<redisplay_window_error>) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1358

val = 139220218
 c = {tag = 139220218, val = 139220218, next =
0xbfffd5e4, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {70, 139115008, -1073754524,
-1073759848, 1032309845, -116917958}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask
= {__val = {0, 0, 3221207352, 
 135348487, 148997760, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0,
139220218, 139220218, 3221207352, 134570464, 149522672, 6, 6, 0,
3221207448, 134589188, 149522672, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 4294967295,
153757252, 153757252, 16, 137167136}}}}, backlist = 
 0xbfffd8b0,
handlerlist = 0xbfffd5d0, lisp_eval_depth = 6, pdlcount = 76,
poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack =
0xbfffd9bc}
 h = {handler = 139202470, var = 139220218, chosen_clause =
-1073760008, tag = 0xbfffb8c4, next = 0xbfffd5d0}
#11 0x08087e2a in
redisplay_windows (window=156482565) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:13822
 w = 0x953bc00
#12
0x08087dc8 in redisplay_windows (window=156789733) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:13814
 w = 0x9586be0
#13
0x08087de7 in redisplay_windows (window=156481989) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:13816
 w = 0x953b9c0
#14
0x08087074 in redisplay_internal () at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:13397
 f = 0x85cb530
 tail =
141187470
 frame = 140293429
 w = 0x953bc00
 sw = 0x953bc00
 fr =
0x85cb530
 pending = 0
 must_finish = 0
 tlbufpos = {charpos = 7714,
bytepos = 7714}
 tlendpos = {charpos = 82, bytepos = 82}

number_of_visible_frames = 2
 count = 74
 count1 = 76
 sf = 0x85cb530

polling_stopped_here = 1
 old_frame = 140293429
 consider_all_windows_p
= 1
 update_miniwindow_p = 0
#15 0x0808780e in
redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=8) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/xdisp.c:13656
No locals.
#16 0x0816cfbe
in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=1) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:10362
 old_timers_run =
15293
#17 0x0822903e in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=28,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=1, wait_for_cell=139220218,
wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/process.c:4721
 old_timers_run = 15293

old_buffer = 0x8e7faf8
 old_window = 156482565
 leave = 0

timeout_reduced_for_timers = 1
 channel = 1024
 nfds = 0
 Available =
{fds_bits = {1432338560, 13, 0 <repeats 30 times>}}
 Writeok = {fds_bits
= {0 <repeats 32 times>}}
 check_write = 1
 check_delay = 4
 no_avail =
0
 xerrno = 11
 proc = 0
 timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 382748818}

end_time = {tv_sec = 1343136290, tv_nsec = 901718138}
 wait_channel =
-1
 got_some_input = 1
 count = 73
#18 0x080600d1 in sit_for
(timeout=112, reading=1, do_display=1) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/dispnew.c:6000
 sec = 28
 nsec = 0
#19
0x08160459 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=12, maps=0xbfffd280,
prev_event=139220218, used_mouse_menu=0xbfffd378, end_time=0x0) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:2701
 tem0 = -1073753544

timeout = 28
 delay_level = 4
 buffer_size = 31
 c = 139220218
 jmpcount
= 73
 local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {36, 2, -1073746652, -1073753576,
1030310997, -385324230}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val =
{7777, 3221220644, 3221213480, 135807099, 162651270, 139243802, 0, 2,
139321066, 
 139243802, 3221213752, 136560308, 156517227, 139243802, 0,
3221213720, 0, 0, 0, 136125561, 145052939, 156517227, 149420797,
3221214096, 145052939, 156517227, 3221214264, 148840298, 3221213712,
145026598, 139220218, 
 138808029}}}}
 save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {1, 10,
1, -1073753576, 1030310997, -385324230}, __mask_was_saved = 0,
__saved_mask = {__val = {154055272, 140917498, 3221213512, 135731747,
147532694, 140917498, 0, 0, 1, 139220218, 141658682, 
 141418358,
139220218, 96, 2, 139220218, 141219334, 2, 3221213608, 139220194,
139220218, 139220194, 139220194, 139220218, 1, 1, 3221213608, 135731747,
139207366, 212, 1, 0}}}}
 key_already_recorded = 0
 tem = 74
 save =
139243802
 previous_echo_area_message = 139220218
 also_record =
139220218
 reread = 0
 gcpro1 = {next = 0xbfffd9bc, var = 0x1e60, nvars
= 7777}
 gcpro2 = {next = 0x8e7e0bc, var = 0x0, nvars = 148973733}

polling_stopped_here = 0
 orig_kboard = 0x88af9d8
#20 0x0816b22b in
read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbfffd500, bufsize=30, prompt=139220218,
dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1, fix_current_buffer=1)
at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:9316
 interrupted_kboard =
0x88af9d8
 interrupted_frame = 0x85cb530
 key = 31104
 used_mouse_menu =
0
 echo_local_start = 0
 last_real_key_start = 0
 keys_local_start = 0

local_first_binding = 0
 from_string = 139220218
 count = 73
 t = 0

echo_start = 0
 keys_start = 0
 nmaps = 12
 nmaps_allocated = 12
 defs =
0xbfffd240
 submaps = 0xbfffd280
 orig_local_map = 150021078

orig_keymap = 162651238
 localized_local_map = 0
 first_binding = 0

first_unbound = 31
 mock_input = 0
 fkey = {parent = 142698726, map =
142698726, start = 0, end = 0}
 keytran = {parent = 139207366, map =
139207366, start = 0, end = 0}
 indec = {parent = 142698734, map =
142698734, start = 0, end = 0}
 shift_translated = 0

delayed_switch_frame = 139220218
 original_uppercase = 31104

original_uppercase_position = -1
 dummyflag = 0
 starting_buffer =
0x8e7faf8
 fake_prefixed_keys = 139220218
 gcpro1 = {next = 0x8a5550b,
var = 0x954436b, nvars = 140293424}
#21 0x0815e19f in command_loop_1 ()
at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:1449
 cmd = 145621498

keybuf = {141717882, 444, 136934876, 0, -1073752912, 139220218,
139220218, 137184281, 0, 153807326, -1073752744, 135649949, 156874254,
139220242, -1073752705, 139298322, -1, -1, -1, 140293424, -1, 0,
-1073752648, 
 135649523, 156874254, -1073752705, -1224457787,
-1226205406, 7, 143253696}
 i = 1
 prev_modiff = 13545
 prev_buffer =
0x8e7faf8
 already_adjusted = 0
#22 0x081df819 in
internal_condition_case (bfun=0x815de4b <command_loop_1>,
handlers=139253786, hfun=0x815d7e9 <cmd_error>) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1320
 val = 134587193
 c = {tag =
139220218, val = 139220218, next = 0xbfffd6f8, gcpro = 0x0, jmp =
{{__jmpbuf = {0, 2, -1073746652, -1073752392, 1029508181, -115743430},
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {143206000, 143251232, 

3221214984, 3221214812, 143253608, 0, 139220218, 3084341236, 143251232,
3221214812, 149641256, 3083309857, 143253608, 156625, 3221214808,
3221214812, 140375392, 1, 0, 143253608, 139308666, 0, 3221214920,
3084341236, 
 143251232, 3221220644, 3221214984, 3083311763, 143253608,
140375392, 3221214888, 3084341236}}}}, backlist = 0xbfffd8b0,
handlerlist = 0xbfffea10, lisp_eval_depth = 6, pdlcount = 73,
poll_suppress_count = 1, 
 interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack =
0xbfffd9bc}
 h = {handler = 139253786, var = 139220218, chosen_clause =
139220242, tag = 0xbfffd5e4, next = 0xbfffea10}
#23 0x0815db79 in
command_loop_2 (ignore=139220218) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:1152
 val = 0
#24 0x081df2e7
in internal_catch (tag=139289202, func=0x815db55 <command_loop_2>,
arg=139220218) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1077
 c = {tag =
139289202, val = 139220218, next = 0xbfffea24, gcpro = 0x0, jmp =
{{__jmpbuf = {-1073751784, 2, -1073746652, -1073752120, 1029393493,
-116179654}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {16, 147, 

140294096, 140294101, 8, 2, 143345736, 108, 149433497, 3221215096,
134741933, 140293424, 1, 3221215096, 135848821, 156336619, 140293424,
140294101, 3070427124, 3070432192, 139220218, 3221215176, 136094092,
138829372, 
 139220218, 157660624, 3221215512, 2, 3221215512, 138829372,
157660624, 138829372}}}}, backlist = 0xbfffd8b0, handlerlist =
0xbfffea10, lisp_eval_depth = 6, pdlcount = 73, poll_suppress_count = 1,
interrupt_input_blocked = 0, 
 byte_stack = 0xbfffd9bc}
#25 0x0815dae4
in command_loop () at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:1117

val = 139342528
#26 0x0815d422 in recursive_edit_1 () at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:752
 count = 70
 val = -1
#27
0x0815d573 in Frecursive_edit () at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:816
 count = 68
 buffer =
139220218
#28 0x081e1fdc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0xbfffd914) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2793
 fun = 137170725

original_fun = 139251402
 funcar = 156946246
 numargs = 0
 lisp_numargs
= -1073751816
 val = 137176913
 backtrace = {next = 0xbfffdc20, function
= 0xbfffd914, args = 0xbfffd918, nargs = 0, debug_on_exit = 0}

internal_args = 0xbfffd918
 i = 156946246
#29 0x0821e819 in
exec_byte_code (bytestr=149423097, vector=157017565, maxdepth=116,
args_template=139220218, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/bytecode.c:898
 targets = {0x8221483,
0x8221488, 0x822148a, 0x822148c, 0x822148e, 0x822148e, 0x82214d9,
0x8221536, 0x821e272, 0x821e274, 0x821e276, 0x821e278, 0x821e27a,
0x821e27a, 0x821e280, 0x821e23d, 0x821e5b9, 0x821e5bb, 0x821e5bd, 

0x821e5bf, 0x821e5c1, 0x821e5c1, 0x821e5fc, 0x821e5c7, 0x821e749,
0x821e74b, 0x821e74d, 0x821e74f, 0x821e751, 0x821e751, 0x821e6fa,
0x821e714, 0x821e7ed, 0x821e7ef, 0x821e7f1, 0x821e7f3, 0x821e7f5,
0x821e7f5, 0x821e79e, 
 0x821e7b8, 0x821e896, 0x821e898, 0x821e89a,
0x821e89c, 0x821e89e, 0x821e89e, 0x821e847, 0x821e861, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x821f5df, 0x821f6c3, 0x821f70a, 
 0x821f751, 0x821f798,
0x821e4a4, 0x821e4f4, 0x821f7ed, 0x821e42e, 0x821e542, 0x821f835,
0x821f889, 0x821f8ce, 0x821f933, 0x821f978, 0x821fa28, 0x821fa63,
0x821fab7, 0x821fb24, 0x821fb5f, 0x821fb9a, 0x821fbee, 0x821fc42, 

0x821fc96, 0x821fd03, 0x821fd48, 0x821fd8d, 0x821fe3d, 0x821feb3,
0x821ff29, 0x82200e2, 0x8220136, 0x822018a, 0x82201de, 0x8220232,
0x8220277, 0x82202f1, 0x8220336, 0x822037b, 0x82203c0, 0x822049e,
0x821f2f3, 0x82204ea, 
 0x8220525, 0x82205d1, 0x822061d, 0x8220669,
0x82206a4, 0x82206e7, 0x822072a, 0x8220770, 0x8221483, 0x82207b5,
0x82207ec, 0x8220823, 0x822085a, 0x8220891, 0x82208c8, 0x821f2f3,
0x8221483, 0x8220903, 0x822093a, 0x8220975, 
 0x82209b0, 0x8220a04,
0x8220a58, 0x8220a93, 0x8220c34, 0x8220c88, 0x8220cdc, 0x8220d30,
0x8220d67, 0x8221483, 0x821f248, 0x821e932, 0x821e32a, 0x821ea22,
0x821eb32, 0x821ec3a, 0x821f1db, 0x821f21b, 0x821e6bd, 0x821f2b5, 

0x821f331, 0x821f3b1, 0x821f3ef, 0x821f44b, 0x821f48d, 0x821f4fa,
0x821f564, 0x821e8f5, 0x8220da2, 0x8220e0f, 0x8220e4a, 0x8220e85,
0x8220ec0, 0x8220efb, 0x8220f4f, 0x8220fa3, 0x8220ff7, 0x822104b,
0x8221167, 0x82211bb, 
 0x822120f, 0x822124a, 0x822129e, 0x82212f2,
0x822134b, 0x82213a5, 0x8220405, 0x822044a, 0x82213ea, 0x822143d,
0x8221483, 0x821ed42, 0x821ee0b, 0x821ef03, 0x821effb, 0x821f0eb,
0x821f9bd, 0x821fdd2, 0x8220566, 0x82215b1, 
 0x822160e, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221689, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x82216fc
<repeats 64 times>}
 count = 15
 op = 0
 vectorp = 0x95be5e0
 stack =
{pc = 
 0x94e9ed4
"210.3116E2416D2516C26&16B26'16A26(16@26)16?26*16>26+16=26,16<26-16;26.16:26/1671266016702661166726621666201665266316I26Xt.34207",
byte_string = 149423097, byte_string_start = 0x94e9d8c "b20306",
constants = 157017565, next = 0xbfffe05c}
 top = 0xbfffd914
 result =
30568
#30 0x081e28f4 in funcall_lambda (fun=156214061, nargs=2,
arg_vector=0x84c54fa) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:3028
 val
= -1073750912
 syms_left = 139220218
 next = 156394378
 lexenv =
139220218
 count = 14
 i = 2
 optional = 0
 rest = 1
#31 0x081e2213 in
Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffdc80) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2845
 fun = 156214061

original_fun = 139289346
 funcar = 139289106
 numargs = 2
 lisp_numargs
= 0
 val = 0
 backtrace = {next = 0xbfffdfb0, function = 0xbfffdc80,
args = 0xbfffdc84, nargs = 2, debug_on_exit = 0}
 internal_args =
0xbfffdc80
 i = 0
#32 0x081e15b4 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0xbfffdd04) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2304
 i = 3
 numargs = 2

spread_arg = 139220218
 funcall_args = 0xbfffdc80
 fun = 137491630

retval = 139220242
 gcpro1 = {next = 0x84c54fa, var = 0x8e7faf8, nvars =
3}
 sa_count = 14
 sa_must_free = 0
#33 0x081e19a6 in apply1
(fn=139289346, arg=153823950) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2542
 ret_ungc_val = -1
 args =
{139289346, 153823950}
 gcpro1 = {next = 0x1, var = 0xbfffdd04, nvars =
2}
#34 0x081de079 in call_debugger (arg=153823950) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:225
 debug_while_redisplaying = 0

count = 10
 val = 139220218
 old_max = 1300
#35 0x081e022a in
maybe_call_debugger (conditions=137184062, sig=139253978,
data=153824102) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1735

combined_data = 153824094
#36 0x081dfe08 in Fsignal
(error_symbol=139253978, data=153824102) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1556
 debugger_called =
-1211315309
 conditions = 137184062
 string = 143293576

real_error_symbol = 139253978
 clause = 139220242
 h = 0xbfffea10
 bp =
0xbfffe2c0
#37 0x081dfeec in xsignal (error_symbol=139253978,
data=153824102) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1591
No
locals.
#38 0x081dff2b in xsignal1 (error_symbol=139253978,
arg=156510858) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1606
No
locals.
#39 0x081c9d62 in Fsymbol_value (symbol=156510858) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/data.c:1070
 val = 139220194
#40
0x081e09e3 in eval_sub (form=156510858) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2036
 lex_binding = 139220218
 fun
= 1
 val = 139220218
 original_fun = 3
 original_args = 139289576

funcar = 139220218
 backtrace = {next = 0x84ab030, function = 0x8e7faf8,
args = 0x84ab030, nargs = 0, debug_on_exit = 0}
 gcpro1 = {next =
0x84d7332, var = 0x84c54e2, nvars = -1073749988}
 gcpro2 = {next =
0x84ab030, var = 0x84c54fa, nvars = 149420792}
 gcpro3 = {next =
0x84c54fa, var = 0xbfffdef8, nvars = 136094092}
#41 0x081e095c in Feval
(form=156510858, lexical=139220218) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2008
 count = 9
#42 0x081e2015 in
Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0xbfffe018) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2799
 fun = 138808605

original_fun = 139290178
 funcar = -1073746652
 numargs = 2

lisp_numargs = -1073750024
 val = 156510858
 backtrace = {next =
0xbfffe2c0, function = 0xbfffe018, args = 0xbfffe01c, nargs = 2,
debug_on_exit = 0}
 internal_args = 0xbfffe01c
 i = 139220242
#43
0x0821e819 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=137942929, vector=137942949,
maxdepth=16, args_template=139220218, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/bytecode.c:898
 targets = {0x8221483,
0x8221488, 0x822148a, 0x822148c, 0x822148e, 0x822148e, 0x82214d9,
0x8221536, 0x821e272, 0x821e274, 0x821e276, 0x821e278, 0x821e27a,
0x821e27a, 0x821e280, 0x821e23d, 0x821e5b9, 0x821e5bb, 0x821e5bd, 

0x821e5bf, 0x821e5c1, 0x821e5c1, 0x821e5fc, 0x821e5c7, 0x821e749,
0x821e74b, 0x821e74d, 0x821e74f, 0x821e751, 0x821e751, 0x821e6fa,
0x821e714, 0x821e7ed, 0x821e7ef, 0x821e7f1, 0x821e7f3, 0x821e7f5,
0x821e7f5, 0x821e79e, 
 0x821e7b8, 0x821e896, 0x821e898, 0x821e89a,
0x821e89c, 0x821e89e, 0x821e89e, 0x821e847, 0x821e861, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x821f5df, 0x821f6c3, 0x821f70a, 
 0x821f751, 0x821f798,
0x821e4a4, 0x821e4f4, 0x821f7ed, 0x821e42e, 0x821e542, 0x821f835,
0x821f889, 0x821f8ce, 0x821f933, 0x821f978, 0x821fa28, 0x821fa63,
0x821fab7, 0x821fb24, 0x821fb5f, 0x821fb9a, 0x821fbee, 0x821fc42, 

0x821fc96, 0x821fd03, 0x821fd48, 0x821fd8d, 0x821fe3d, 0x821feb3,
0x821ff29, 0x82200e2, 0x8220136, 0x822018a, 0x82201de, 0x8220232,
0x8220277, 0x82202f1, 0x8220336, 0x822037b, 0x82203c0, 0x822049e,
0x821f2f3, 0x82204ea, 
 0x8220525, 0x82205d1, 0x822061d, 0x8220669,
0x82206a4, 0x82206e7, 0x822072a, 0x8220770, 0x8221483, 0x82207b5,
0x82207ec, 0x8220823, 0x822085a, 0x8220891, 0x82208c8, 0x821f2f3,
0x8221483, 0x8220903, 0x822093a, 0x8220975, 
 0x82209b0, 0x8220a04,
0x8220a58, 0x8220a93, 0x8220c34, 0x8220c88, 0x8220cdc, 0x8220d30,
0x8220d67, 0x8221483, 0x821f248, 0x821e932, 0x821e32a, 0x821ea22,
0x821eb32, 0x821ec3a, 0x821f1db, 0x821f21b, 0x821e6bd, 0x821f2b5, 

0x821f331, 0x821f3b1, 0x821f3ef, 0x821f44b, 0x821f48d, 0x821f4fa,
0x821f564, 0x821e8f5, 0x8220da2, 0x8220e0f, 0x8220e4a, 0x8220e85,
0x8220ec0, 0x8220efb, 0x8220f4f, 0x8220fa3, 0x8220ff7, 0x822104b,
0x8221167, 0x82211bb, 
 0x822120f, 0x822124a, 0x822129e, 0x82212f2,
0x822134b, 0x82213a5, 0x8220405, 0x822044a, 0x82213ea, 0x822143d,
0x8221483, 0x821ed42, 0x821ee0b, 0x821ef03, 0x821effb, 0x821f0eb,
0x821f9bd, 0x821fdd2, 0x8220566, 0x82215b1, 
 0x822160e, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221689, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x82216fc
<repeats 64 times>}
 count = 8
 op = 2
 vectorp = 0x838d7a8
 stack = {pc
= 0x83d8687 "!)207", byte_string = 137942929, byte_string_start =
0x83d8675 "b203b", constants = 137942949, next = 0xbfffe35c}
 top =
0xbfffe018
 result = -1073749740
#44 0x081e28f4 in funcall_lambda
(fun=137942893, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x84c54fa) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:3028
 val = 139289080
 syms_left =
139220218
 next = 143071890
 lexenv = 139220218
 count = 7
 i = 1

optional = 0
 rest = 0
#45 0x081e2213 in Ffuncall (nargs=2,
args=0xbfffe324) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2845
 fun =
137942893
 original_fun = 143071866
 funcar = -1073746652
 numargs = 1

lisp_numargs = -1073749240
 val = 139220218
 backtrace = {next =
0xbfffe5c0, function = 0xbfffe324, args = 0xbfffe328, nargs = 1,
debug_on_exit = 0}
 internal_args = 0x84c54fa
 i = 143072010
#46
0x0821e819 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=137943361, vector=137943381,
maxdepth=12, args_template=139220218, nargs=0, args=0x0) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/bytecode.c:898
 targets = {0x8221483,
0x8221488, 0x822148a, 0x822148c, 0x822148e, 0x822148e, 0x82214d9,
0x8221536, 0x821e272, 0x821e274, 0x821e276, 0x821e278, 0x821e27a,
0x821e27a, 0x821e280, 0x821e23d, 0x821e5b9, 0x821e5bb, 0x821e5bd, 

0x821e5bf, 0x821e5c1, 0x821e5c1, 0x821e5fc, 0x821e5c7, 0x821e749,
0x821e74b, 0x821e74d, 0x821e74f, 0x821e751, 0x821e751, 0x821e6fa,
0x821e714, 0x821e7ed, 0x821e7ef, 0x821e7f1, 0x821e7f3, 0x821e7f5,
0x821e7f5, 0x821e79e, 
 0x821e7b8, 0x821e896, 0x821e898, 0x821e89a,
0x821e89c, 0x821e89e, 0x821e89e, 0x821e847, 0x821e861, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x821f5df, 0x821f6c3, 0x821f70a, 
 0x821f751, 0x821f798,
0x821e4a4, 0x821e4f4, 0x821f7ed, 0x821e42e, 0x821e542, 0x821f835,
0x821f889, 0x821f8ce, 0x821f933, 0x821f978, 0x821fa28, 0x821fa63,
0x821fab7, 0x821fb24, 0x821fb5f, 0x821fb9a, 0x821fbee, 0x821fc42, 

0x821fc96, 0x821fd03, 0x821fd48, 0x821fd8d, 0x821fe3d, 0x821feb3,
0x821ff29, 0x82200e2, 0x8220136, 0x822018a, 0x82201de, 0x8220232,
0x8220277, 0x82202f1, 0x8220336, 0x822037b, 0x82203c0, 0x822049e,
0x821f2f3, 0x82204ea, 
 0x8220525, 0x82205d1, 0x822061d, 0x8220669,
0x82206a4, 0x82206e7, 0x822072a, 0x8220770, 0x8221483, 0x82207b5,
0x82207ec, 0x8220823, 0x822085a, 0x8220891, 0x82208c8, 0x821f2f3,
0x8221483, 0x8220903, 0x822093a, 0x8220975, 
 0x82209b0, 0x8220a04,
0x8220a58, 0x8220a93, 0x8220c34, 0x8220c88, 0x8220cdc, 0x8220d30,
0x8220d67, 0x8221483, 0x821f248, 0x821e932, 0x821e32a, 0x821ea22,
0x821eb32, 0x821ec3a, 0x821f1db, 0x821f21b, 0x821e6bd, 0x821f2b5, 

0x821f331, 0x821f3b1, 0x821f3ef, 0x821f44b, 0x821f48d, 0x821f4fa,
0x821f564, 0x821e8f5, 0x8220da2, 0x8220e0f, 0x8220e4a, 0x8220e85,
0x8220ec0, 0x8220efb, 0x8220f4f, 0x8220fa3, 0x8220ff7, 0x822104b,
0x8221167, 0x82211bb, 
 0x822120f, 0x822124a, 0x822129e, 0x82212f2,
0x822134b, 0x82213a5, 0x8220405, 0x822044a, 0x82213ea, 0x822143d,
0x8221483, 0x821ed42, 0x821ee0b, 0x821ef03, 0x821effb, 0x821f0eb,
0x821f9bd, 0x821fdd2, 0x8220566, 0x82215b1, 
 0x822160e, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221689, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483,
0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x8221483, 0x82216fc
<repeats 64 times>}
 count = 6
 op = 1
 vectorp = 0x838d958
 stack = {pc
= 0x83d857a "v)B21134An=20433", byte_string = 137943361,
byte_string_start = 0x83d856d "b204b", constants = 137943381, next =
0x0}
 top = 0xbfffe324
 result = 139243802
#47 0x081e28f4 in
funcall_lambda (fun=137943333, nargs=1, arg_vector=0x84c54fa) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:3028
 val = 0
 syms_left =
139220218
 next = 143071890
 lexenv = 139220218
 count = 5
 i = 1

optional = 0
 rest = 0
#48 0x081e2213 in Ffuncall (nargs=2,
args=0xbfffe670) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2845
 fun =
137943333
 original_fun = 141003898
 funcar = -1073746652
 numargs = 1

lisp_numargs = -1073748472
 val = 139220218
 backtrace = {next =
0xbfffe840, function = 0xbfffe670, args = 0xbfffe674, nargs = 1,
debug_on_exit = 0}
 internal_args = 0xbfffe8a4
 i = 139220218
#49
0x081dd95b in Fcall_interactively (function=141003898,
record_flag=139220218, keys=139229309) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/callint.c:853
 val = 0
 args =
0xbfffe670
 visargs = 0xbfffe650
 specs = 137261937
 filter_specs =
137261937
 teml = 0
 up_event = 139220218
 enable = 139220218
 speccount
= 3
 next_event = 2
 prefix_arg = 139220218
 string = 0xbfffe690 "P"

tem = 0x8295798 ""
 varies = 0xbfffe630 ""
 i = 2
 nargs = 2
 foo = 0

arg_from_tty = 0
 gcpro1 = {next = 0x0, var = 0x0, nvars = 0}
 gcpro2 =
{next = 0x0, var = 0x0, nvars = 0}
 gcpro3 = {next = 0xbfffe738, var =
0x2000, nvars = 2}
 gcpro4 = {next = 0x1, var = 0xbfffef7c, nvars = 2}

gcpro5 = {next = 0xbfffe678, var = 0x500e9fe0, nvars = 777657599}

key_count = 2
 record_then_fail = 0
 save_this_command = 141003898

save_last_command = 140969866
 save_this_original_command = 141003898

save_real_this_command = 141003898
#50 0x081e203f in Ffuncall (nargs=4,
args=0xbfffe8a0) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2803
 fun =
138807909
 original_fun = 139298514
 funcar = 0
 numargs = 3

lisp_numargs = 0
 val = 0
 backtrace = {next = 0x0, function =
0xbfffe8a0, args = 0xbfffe8a4, nargs = 3, debug_on_exit = 0}

internal_args = 0xbfffe8a4
 i = 0
#51 0x081e1a75 in call3 (fn=139298514,
arg1=141003898, arg2=139220218, arg3=139220218) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:2599
 ret_ungc_val = 137943333

gcpro1 = {next = 0x92b58ae, var = 0x84cb76a, nvars = 4}
 args =
{139298514, 141003898, 139220218, 139220218}
#52 0x0816cf15 in
Fcommand_execute (cmd=141003898, record_flag=139220218, keys=139220218,
special=139220218) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:10320

final = 137943333
 tem = 139220218
 prefixarg = 139220218
#53 0x0815e55f
in command_loop_1 () at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:1578

scount = 2
 cmd = 141003898
 keybuf = {96, 20, 136934876, 134610450,
140293424, 139220218, 139220218, 137183857, 140939946, -1, -1073747560,
135649949, 149678542, 139220242, -1073747521, 139220218, 139289578,
139220218, 147617630, 140293424, 41, 0, 
 -1073747464, 135649523,
149678542, -1073747521, -1073747496, 136186219, 2, 147617630}
 i = 2

prev_modiff = 7856
 prev_buffer = 0x8e7faf8
 already_adjusted = 0
#54
0x081df819 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x815de4b <command_loop_1>,
handlers=139253786, hfun=0x815d7e9 <cmd_error>) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1320
 val = 147617630
 c = {tag =
139220218, val = 139220218, next = 0xbfffeb38, gcpro = 0x0, jmp =
{{__jmpbuf = {0, -1073746052, -1073746652, -1073747208, 1025674325,
-115743430}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 1, 2093,

 3065453256, 0, 134545255, 3221220080, 134528168, 0, 3087005928,
134544465, 3221220000, 3070503410, 136495006, 0, 143080656, 0,
139159840, 3221220308, 135765050, 3068980968, 3071682592, 3221220016, 0,
0, 0, 4294967295, 0, 
 3087003588, 3087005928, 1, 137155812}}}},
backlist = 0x0, handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2,
poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack = 0x0}

h = {handler = 139253786, var = 139220218, chosen_clause = 139220242,
tag = 0xbfffea24, next = 0x0}
#55 0x0815db79 in command_loop_2
(ignore=139220218) at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:1152

val = 0
#56 0x081df2e7 in internal_catch (tag=139251762, func=0x815db55
<command_loop_2>, arg=139220218) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/eval.c:1077
 c = {tag = 139251762, val =
139220218, next = 0x0, gcpro = 0x0, jmp = {{__jmpbuf = {-1073745936,
-1073746052, -1073746652, -1073746936, 1025559637, -116179654},
__mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0, 0, 0, 0, 
 0, 0, 0, 0,
3069411950, 0, 0, 0, 3069411950, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 19, 139220218,
3221220360, 136094092, 138829372, 139220218, 139241312, 3070432248, 120,
3221221360, 138829372, 139241312, 138829372}}}}, backlist = 0x0, 

handlerlist = 0x0, lisp_eval_depth = 0, pdlcount = 2,
poll_suppress_count = 1, interrupt_input_blocked = 0, byte_stack =
0x0}
#57 0x0815db35 in command_loop () at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:1131
No locals.
#58 0x0815d422
in recursive_edit_1 () at /home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:752

count = 1
 val = -1073746792
#59 0x0815d573 in Frecursive_edit () at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/keyboard.c:816
 count = 0
 buffer =
139220218
#60 0x0815b754 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbffff084) at
/home/tokdev/src/emacs/bzr/src/emacs.c:1677
 dummy = 0

stack_bottom_variable = 0 '00'
 do_initial_setlocale = 1
 skip_args = 0

rlim = {rlim_cur = 8388608, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
 no_loadup
= 0
 junk = 0x0
 dname_arg = 0x0
 ch_to_dir = 0x0