Subject: ylwrap error:

From: Joe Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 02:21:25 -0700

Hi,

I am using automake for compile flex input file.  The flex command
line option --prefix=<STRING> or -P<STRING> works with the direct
invoking of flex, buy ylwrap gets error all the time for me:

/bin/bash ../build-aux/ylwrap configf_lexer.l lex.yy.c configf_lexer.c
-- flex  --case-insensitive --prefix=configf_yy
make[4]: *** [configf_lexer.c] Error 1

Is this a known issue?

-- You can see the version info of the automake I am using :

jchen200@ubuntu:~/joe-work/joe-ccp-hgw-git-joe-clone$ ./build-aux/ylwrap --help
Usage: ylwrap [--help|--version] INPUT [OUTPUT DESIRED]... -- PROGRAM [ARGS]...

Wrapper for lex/yacc invocations, renaming files as desired.

  INPUT is the input file
  OUTPUT is one file PROG generates
  DESIRED is the file we actually want instead of OUTPUT
  PROGRAM is program to run
  ARGS are passed to PROG

Any number of OUTPUT,DESIRED pairs may be used.

Report bugs to <[email-masked]>.
jchen200@ubuntu:~/joe-work/joe-ccp-hgw-git-joe-clone$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.11.1
Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Written by Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
       and Alexandre Duret-Lutz <[email-masked]>.
jchen200@ubuntu:~/joe-work/joe-ccp-hgw-git-joe-clone$

-- Joe Chen