Subject: Re: bug#10154: ylwrap error:

From: Tim Landscheidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:15:36 +0000

Joe Chen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> [...]
> THANKS! This format of ylwrap no longer gets the error, and works for
> my purpose:
>>  ylwrap configf_lexer.l lex.configf_yy.c configf_lexer.c \>        -- flex --case-insensitive --prefix=configf_yy
> Could you point to me how to compose my files of "configure.ac" and/or
> "Makefile.am" to let "ylwrap" takes the exact OUTPUT and DESIRED that
> I want?

> Very often, I have multiple pairs of *.y and *.l files to be linked
> together and this --prefix=<STRING> makes it possible.  And thus I
> have a need to flexibly specify the OUTPUT and DESIRED as needed.

> BTW, --prefix=<STRING> lets flex to generate "<STRING>text" in place
> of "yytext" in the generated file.

You didn't post an excerpt of your makefile, but usually in-
tegrating the flex command line options as "%option"s and
adding an 'outfile="lex.yy.c"' to them should work as re-
quired.

Tim