Subject: 24.0.91; Typo, (elisp) `Text from Minibuffer'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 06:45:59 -0800

-- Variable: minibuffer-local-map
     This
 
     is the default local keymap for reading from the minibuffer.  By
     default, it makes the following bindings:
 
... The bug is the extra newlines after "This".

In GNU Emacs 24.0.91.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2011-11-21 on MARVIN
 Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
 configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include
 -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/include --ldflags
 -LD:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/lib'