Subject: Re: bug#10131: [patch] add $expt alias

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:17:48 +0100

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the late reply.

Christian Persch <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From b4bd7dbff748c6912d680e963fad3ed20a4efe12 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Christian Persch <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 23:10:21 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] Add a deprecated alias for $expt
>
> * module/ice-9/deprecated.scm: Add alias for $expt. $expt was removed
>   in commit 6fc4d0124d633d1b3ddc5af82967f23bd17556f8 but no deprecated
>   alias was added in ad79736c68a803a59814fbfc0cb4b092c2b4cddf like for
>   all the other deprecated $sin, $cos, ... functions.
> ---
>  module/ice-9/deprecated.scm |    5 +++++
>  1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

Sorry for the inconvenience.  The patch is now applied and will be in
2.0.4.

Thanks!

Ludo’.