Subject: bug#10057: 24.0.91; doc string of `Info-find-file'

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:30:52 -0800

"Optional second argument NOERROR, if t, means if file is not found
just return nil (no error)."
 
Sigh.  This says only what a value of `t' means.  It does not say what
other non-nil values mean.  Please state clearly and completely what
NOERROR means.
 
In GNU Emacs 24.0.91.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2011-11-14 on MARVIN
 Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
 configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/include" --ldflags
 -L"D:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/lib"'