Subject: Re: bug#10039: 23.3; Connection Refused when closing gnus

From: Christian Hofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:30:28 +0100

Hello Lars,

I wrote a response, but it seemed to have failed to reach you.

I wrote that you can CLOSE THE BUG since after reinstalling my UBUNTU I
wasn't able to reproduce it. (Maybe it had something to do with UBUNTU
ONE cloud.)

====================================================
CLOSING the bug is OK, I couldn't reproduce it.
====================================================

Than you for your response and 
best regards
Christian

> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> After quitting reading gnus by pressing 'q' in *Group* buffer for 'quit
>>> reading news' I get the ".newsdribble.." file shown in an own buffer and
>>> in 'emacs command line' buffer I get 'Connection Refused'.
>>
>> `M-: (setq debug-on-error t) RET', repeat the bug and post the resulting
>> backtrace.
>
> More information was requested, but no response was given within a few
> months, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still exists,
> please reopen this bug report.