Subject: 24.0.91; `isearch-mouse-2' no good with standalone minibuffer frame

From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 09:34:00 -0800

Download these two libraries, which do little more than make Emacs use a
standalone minibuffer frame:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/hexrgb.el
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/oneonone.el
 
runemacs.exe -Q --debug-init -l "hexrgb.el" -l "oneonone.el" -f
"1on1-emacs"
 
Now try to use `isearch-mouse-2':
 
1. Visit a file - e.g. hexrgb.el.
 
2. Select some text with the mouse - e.g. `for'.
 
3. Hit `C-s'.
 
4. Move the mouse to the echo area and click mouse-2.
 
The selected text should be inserted into the search string.  Instead,
Isearch is exited.  A guess would be that this is because of a
switch-frame event.
 
In GNU Emacs 24.0.91.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2011-11-07 on MARVIN
 Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
 configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.6) --no-opt --cflags
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include"
 -I"D:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/include" --ldflags
 -L"D:/devel/emacs/libs/gnutls-2.10.1/lib"'