Subject: Re: bug#10035: Crash in check_x_frame in w32fns.c

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:13:56 +0100

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 21:28, Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I'll switch to run the
> non-optimized build under gdb, and hope for a bit of luck.

A bit of luck. I can reproduce it. Let's see whether you can, too.

File test.el contains this (not including bracketing lines):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(require 'bs)
(global-set-key [s-f9] 'bs-cycle-previous)
(global-set-key [f9] 'bs-cycle-next)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and from the src/ directory I run

  gdb -ex run --args ..\bin\emacs.exe -Q -l test.el blockinput.h
w32term.c w32inevt.c

then

  C-x 1   ; to remove the buffer list window
  <f9> <s-f9>    ; or <s-f9> <f9>

    Juanma