Subject: Re: bug#10035: Crash in check_x_frame in w32fns.c

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:08:16 +0200

> From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:29:00 +0100
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 14:35, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Do you get these same values every time you reproduce the assertion
> > violation, or are the hashes different each time?
> 
> No, I get the same values every time.

Aha.  And what is that red block the size of a cursor (but evidently
not a cursor) at the end of the line which causes the abort?  Where
did that come from -- a buffer position with a special face?

I'm past the line where debugging by asking questions stops being
efficient.  A reproducible test case would help tremendously, assuming
it is feasible for you to come up with one.  Or maybe I will see the
light and either find the problem by code inspection or find some
clever way to catch it and yet simple enough to ask you to do it.